We booked here for a spot of winter sun & wanted to lay by the pool & relax. Unfortunately none of this happened because the weather was poor. This was obviously not the hotel's fault. We stayed in one of the private villas with it's own pool & I have to say the villa was very nice - though there were some issues. The taps in the kitchen were so loose I worried they were going to come off completely & several light bulbs were not functional. We stayed on a "half board" basis & on arrival were fitted with an armband to signify this - personally I hate this, it's a bit holiday campish - or am I just being snobbish? This is also accompanied by various notices in the restaurant with messages like - "All Inclusive Only" Hmm - not my style. The food in the restaurant is "Adequate" it's a bit like eating in a staff canteen. Adequate is really quite kind! As to the hotel's position, it's certainly quiet! Surrounded by scruffy wasteland it's certainly not pretty. If you're a family & get the right weather & cater for yourselves I reckon you'd have a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your VIK Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca