1,319 results
All reviews chill out bar sea view villa salad relaxing holiday waste ground ice cream hired a car pork shuttle bus local spirits entertainment guy animation team met some lovely people lifeguard on duty water polo private pool all inclusive
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Stayed with wife daughter and grandsons over Christmas. Villa with pool was brillant. Paid to get pool heated and was worth every penny made pool very comftable and worth every penny grandsons really enjoyed.. Weather was lovely food was very good for 3* staff very pleasant .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Villas Coral Deluxe for your Christmas Holidays.

I am happy to read that you and your family had such a wonderfull time and I very much appreciate the time you have taken to share your comments here.

All comments are very important to us and they help us aswell to give our future guests an objective idea of what they can expect here.

I hope we can welcome you again in the near future and untill then I remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We booked this hotel with the full knowledge that it's in the middle of nowhere as we like peace and quiet. We always hire a car so the hotel's remote location was no issue to us. It's quite a walk to the local bus stop too. There is nothing in the immediate area save for some private houses. The hotel is right on the edge of a peninsula and despite its name does not have a beach and is nowhere near one either.
The complex consists of 1 storey semi detached villas. They have 2 bedrooms with a kitchen and living area. According to Hotels.com we were supposed to have a washer/dryer, microwave and large TV with English speaking channels. We did not. I spoke to reception and the gentleman simply shrugged his shoulders in a not bothered manner.
There is an air con unit in both the main bedroom and living room. This blows out heat in winter. You need to get the remote for this at reception. I picked this tip up on TripAdvisor. Reception does not mention this.
The bed in the main bedroom is huge and unusually for Spain is in one piece and not simply 2 singles pushed together. It's also memory foam so very comfortable.
There was a fridge, kettle and 2 ring hob. This was ok with us as we were staying on an AI basis.
The food was typical buffet fare. We never went hungry. I have coeliac disease. I have to say this was the best hotel I've ever stayed in regards catering to my GF needs. A special mention to Johnny the chef. He cooked me something from scratch each evening. They also provided a great range of breads and cake for me. I was really really impressed.
Unfortunately Lanzarote is experiencing some of the worst weather it has had in a long time. Our entire week was one of more or less constant rain and high winds. The buildings are not built for such weather. The rain was running off the counter tops and the floors in the reception area were puddled where the rain had ran in.
This would be an amazing get away from it all location if the weather was ok. We do plan on returning.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs. Isabella,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holidays. I am very pleased to read that you had such a wonderfull time, eventhough the weather did not help this time. We normally do have nice weather and I am trying to get that sorted out aswell.
I also want to show you my appreciation for the time you have taken to share your review here. All reviews are always very important to us as they help our future guests to have an objective idea about our hotel and services.
I also thank you in name of our kitchen staff for your nice comments they do work hard and food is always a very delicate and personall matter and I am happy to see that we have met your expectations.
I would like to take your word and look forward to welcome you again in the future and I promise we will have better weather for you.

Looking forward to your next visit I remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

nice separate cottages with a small kitchen, but only to be used f.i. babyfood etc. no possibility for large meals.
we have had the all-inclusive formule. Nice and cheep. Good cuisine, every day something else.
bathrooms need to be renewed.
A lot of cockroaches in the rooms

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Sabine S
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Mrs. Sabine,

First of all I want to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holidays.

I am happy that you enjoyed our hotel and I really appreciate the time you have taking to write your review here.

I take all comments very seriously and I will look into the comment you made personally so that I can keep on improving our hotel for our clients.

I hope very much that we can welcome you again in the future and untill then I remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay at Coral Beach for 24 nights over Christmas and New Year. My villa was 35. Perfectly located with an unobstructed sea view. Absolutely wonderful. The location of this resort is second to none spectacular sunsets, waves crashing on the rocky coastline. The villa was extremely spacious and had everything I needed. It was kept spotless by my lovely cleaner. She was warm and friendly and I could not have asked for more.
I was all inclusive and found the food to be be better than I have previously encountered. A good choice at all meal times. My only complaint and its not a complaint just something I like. The food wasn't overly hot. I like my food hot. I have seen some people have mentioned this before. The management say they are doing something about it. During my time there I didn't see any evidence of this. A microwave is on hand if required. The gala dinners Christmas Day and New Years Eve were fabulous. A special mention to the restaurant staff who were all lovely abd could not do enough for you.
I met some lovely people during my stay from the UK, Germany and Spain.
This resort is a great value 3* but with a few little tweaks could easily be 4*
Well done to all at Coral Beach and thank you for a wonderful break and making me feel welcome.
Kind Regards
Jackie Courtney

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank JaxC0521
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holidays. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I very much appreciate the time you have taking to share your review here.
All the reviews are important to us and I take them all very seriously as they help me to keep on improving our hotel and our service for our guests.
I hope that we can welcome you again in the future and I want to take this opportunity to confirm you that we are solving the issue with the tempurature of the buffet. It is something that unfortunately could not be donde straight away, but I can assure you that should you return to us this situation will have be taken care of. We have ordered a new buffet that should be installed in the next few weeks.

I would like to wish you and your family all the best and untill your return I remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We spent a week here in November/December for our 30th wedding anniversary and wished we had booked two weeks. We had read some bad reviews so went with an open mind. We were not disappointed.... from the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome by the lovely reception team. The whole complex is beautifully maintained, our bungalow was very spacious and clean with everything you need (including a nice bottle of wine on the table). We asked for a sea view and my goodness we got one, beautiful with sunsets every night. All the bungalows had sunshine all day on their patios. The food - I really don't know what some people expect but we found it VERY acceptable. Good variety and fresh every day. it wasn't piping hot but it certainly was NEVER cold . ALL THE STAFF were very friendly and helpful you only had to ask. The pool was a little on the chilly side but once you were in was OK. If you were to have a problem with anything Christian is there all day, every day and would help with whatever you needed. We will definitely be returning in 2018. Thank You for a lovely time. Pat and Paul Dalton.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Dalton,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for such an important occasion as your 30th wedding aniversary. I am very happy to read to you enjoyed your stay and I very much appreciate the time you have taken to share your review here.

All reviews are always very important to us and I always look into everything personally so we can maintain our standards and fullfill our guests expectations.

I will take your word for it that we will see you again this year, and eventhough it might be a little late I still want to wish you and your familly a very happy and healthy new year.

Looking forward to welcoming you again I remain with kind regards.