USD 277
USD 198
USD 152
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

H10 Rubicon Palace(Playa Blanca)
USD 233
USD 234
USD 224
Dreamplace
  • Pool
Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
USD 220
  • Pool
THB Tropical Island(Playa Blanca)
USD 173
USD 160
  • Pool
Pueblo Marinero(Playa Blanca)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 214
USD 192
USD 190
USD 184
Cancelon
1,277 results
All reviewschill out barsea view villarelaxing holidaysaladwaste groundhired a carice creamporkbedroom villashuttle bushour walkentertainment guylocal spiritsanimation teamlifeguard on dutymet some lovely peopleprivate pool
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We stayed in an excellent 3 Bed Villa for 2 weeks. This was very spacious, with a large double bedroom on the first floor with a larger than expected en-suite and sun terrace. It had a quiet location with lovely outdoor private pool (paying extra to heat the pool was worth every penny, especially as we had a 23 month old with us). The outdoor space had Astro-turf and a lovely planted garden with 6 sunbeds (so plenty for everyone) & the BBQ was well used during our stay. The dining table and chairs, which are in a covered outdoor area, were replaced during our visit and were modern and comfortable. The only slight criticism we would make about the villa was the lack of maid service, which is restricted to once a week when clean towels and sheets are provided, in our opinion this should be offered at least twice a week (although as a washing machine is provided it is theoretically possible for you to wash the towels yourself... but who wants to do that on holiday?). The pool was cleaned and topped up weekly which seemed adequate for our needs.

We did visit the Sunset Chill-out Bar in the hotel a few times during our stay and would recommend it, as the cocktails and Sangria were delicious, although we never did actually catch the sunset).

Christiaan (customer relations director) was very welcoming and made an effort to keep in touch with us throughout our stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Mr. Griffiths,

First of all I want to thank you for you comments on the Villas Coral Deluxe. I am very happy that you had a wonderfull time and that everything was to your satisfaction.
I am taking the comment about the maid service un revision and if you should honor us with a future visit I hope that you will be able to apreciate improvements on our behalf.

I send my greeting to you and your familiy and should you need anything else then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to hear from you soon I remain with kind regards.

Guest relations Manager

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The Vik Coral Beach's Sunset Chillout Bar s open to non residents and can be accessed from the seafront walk at Faro Park. It's a really great place to view the gorgeous Playa Blanca Sunsets, and is open each evening and sometimes has live acts on too. Nice cocktails and comfy seats to enjoy the sunset. Try to get there about 30 mins before sunset as it does fill up.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Sunset Chill Out Terrasse Client,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to comment on our Sunset Chill Out Terrasse. I am very glad that you enjoyed our unique location and that share this with others on this website.

I hope to be able to greet you personally in the future, and untill then I remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We stayed at the above hotel for one week. When we arrived we asked for the room to be attended to as there was a good number of large ants, this is to be expected in a hot country and we were not too concerned. The staff were very good and changed our villa immediately without any fuss.
On the whole the villas were fine, cleaned five times in a week and towels changed. The hotel is remote and we were aware this and planned in walking time to the beaches and town and money for taxis
There is a local bus which is very cheap and on.y ten minutes walk away and the taxi ride to town is about seven euros
For a three star hotel it is OK and the staff are lovely all of the time
There is a chill bar which was nice and the bar tender really lovely
The pool area is clean however the pool chairs need changing as they are very well used
Food is ok, we could always find some thing we liked however given that we were all inclusive we ate out a fair bit too
If you like beautiful sun sets and peace and quiet you would like this hotel

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank scooby155
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the VIK Club Coral Beach for your Holidays and taking the time to comment on your experience.

I am very happy that you had a pleasant time at our hotel and gratefull that you share this with future guests on this website.

We are always striving to maintain our quality and whenever possible to exceed the expectations of our clients.

Should you have any more questions or doubts then please don't hesitate to contact me.

I hope that we will be able to greet you as our guest once again in the future and untill that time I remain with kind regards.

Guest relations manager

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have visited the Vik on 5 occasions since 2013. It is the most relaxing, peaceful, beautiful place. The staff are all amazing, helpful, friendly and cannot do enough for you!! I can understand some of the comments but in all honesty find it difficult to think exactly what people expect from their holiday. The apartments are clean, spacious, with beautiful gardens and the views and the sunsets are amazing!!! It's maybe not for everyone, but for us it is absolute heaven!! We have just booked for our sixth visit and the days cannot go quick enough!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!! Xx

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wanda P
Christiaan v, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at VIK Coral Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Mrs. Wanda,

First of all thank you very much for your comments, it is always a pleasure to read such positive remarks abour the VIK Club Coral Beach. We are honored that you return to us and, just as yourselves, we are looking forward to your next visit.

It would be nice, if at all possible, if you could send me an email with your arrival dates for your next visit so I can make sure I am there to receive you.

On behalf of the hotel and all the staff thank you for your continuous support and we all look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend came back yesterday from our 7 night stay at Coral Beach, Lanzarote. If I'm honest, if I was picky this place would be slated! But gonna be as fair as possible!

First Impressions/ accomadation: The resort is quite a distance from Playa Blanca itself. If you take a look of your surroundings, you'd think you was in the middle of nowhere. But you are on the seafront so the view of the ocean and Fuerteventura is superb.

But the receptionist seemed to either struggle with basic English or our accents. But, finally got checked in and found our villa. We booked a sea view villa and was definitely impressed with what we got. A villa over looking the ocean and a good view of fuerteventura in the distance. The villas are very spacious and spotless. The resort is very well maintained and looked after. The pool area is always kept tidy with a lifeguard on duty throughout the day.

Food: This is where I have to be fair but blunt. I never expect much abroad as I know it's not gonna be as good as what we get back in the UK. The food was edible and tasted OK. But the selection (or lack of) was very poor. Not alot to choose from and at times very cold due to a lack of decent heat lamps or chefs keeping an eye on food on a regular basis! Not alot of care taken with the food!

Entertainment: Very poor!! After your evening meal, absolutely nothing was done to keep residents reasonably happy. A lot of holiday makers had to make their own entertainment in their villas. So night time, boredom was clear to see around the resort.

Location: It is situated a fair distance from Playa Blanca but it is cheap enough to get a taxi (approx €5-6). Journey is roughly 5-10mins. There is a shop situated about 5-10mins walk from site. Only problem is the dirt track you have to walk through to get to it. If you have mobility/ walking difficulties, your kinda knackered. By the shops are a few small restaurants and a couple of bars. But if you want something different away from the resort at night, make sure you have a torch or the torch on your phone is decent as you'll need it!! Wouldn't recommend it!!

Overall, it's not a bad resort! If your not picky, don't get bored easily and enjoy the views and peace and quiet, this place is for you!! Just got to be fair with this review!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Dave,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to give your views on the VIK Club Coral Beach, these comments we take very seriously and am glad that your comments are complete and fair.

Regarding the food we are continuously working on improvement in that area and apreciate all views and constructive critisism we receive.

The entertaiment has been changed, unfortunately you had allready left but I can asure you that it has been improved and I personally supervise the entertaiment as of now.

We are, however, as you allready indicated in your comments, a resort we the peace and relaxation is a priority and that most of our clientes are informed of when booking their stay.

Once again I thank you for your comments and I hope that we can greet you again on a future ocasion so that we can share our improvements with you.

Should you have anymore comments or questions then please don't hesitate to contact me directly.