“La Chalanita is somewhere special”

La Chalanita Restaurante
Ranked #27 of 216 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: European, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Although it's a bit more expensive than some of the restaurants in Playa Blanca it's worth it. La Chalanita is somewhere special
There is always a warm welcome. The ambience and service are perfect for a quite (romantic) meal. The food and the cooking are top quality. We never felt rushed or pressured. Excellent duck confit, gambas, steak, pork, crepes suzettes etc.... House specially Flambé dishes
A restaurant for grown ups. Be sure to book if you would like a window seat or your a larger group (6+)

1  Thank Vales

Reviewed 13 March 2012

As a resident in Playa Blanca this is without doubt my favourite restaurant. The food is fabulous (the best Iberico pork ever!) as is the wine & the service. We are always made a fuss of & never hurried through our meal. It is more expensive than some of the restaurants on the sea front but as ever, 'you get what you pay for'. The food is fresh & extremely well cooked. Fabulous views over the sea front & port & a really nice atmosphere. I can't recommend Chalanita highly enough.

1  Thank LanzaBliss
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This is one of our favourite restaurants and the food is always very good.
Just felt the owners are a little less attentive.

2  Thank ManxManandWoman
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Friendly, buzzing, excellent food. Flambe dishes, crepes suzettes, excellent value. We went twice and would go again. Probably best to book.

1  Thank Jenang
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This was a fantastic restaurant, that I did not expect to find in Playa Blanca. My wife and our two small children throughly enjoyed it. The food was excellent, I think it was the best gambas I have ever tasted, and I have tasted a few. My wife's entrecote was also done to perfection. The wines were superb as well. Believe it or not the more up-market Lanzarote white is great, reminds me of some of the excellent Sicillian whites.

All in all a place to go if in town. Worth every penny.

1  Thank Bærum_Norway