All reviews rooftop pool sun trap west end music playing all day air con literally a minute walk location is great bus station cleaned every other day budget hotel san miguel these apartments stayed nights ibiza holiday nice balcony sofa bed returning next year
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Booked here with my two best friends for 4 nights.

The roof top pool is fab!! Loud music and great view as well as sun trap.

The receptionist man from Yorkshire is an absolute gem. Do anything for you! As well as all the other staff were friendly.

Hotel room was cleaned every other day!
(Air con is €9 per night)

2 minute walk to the front and west end!

Great atmosphere, great location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank SallyGreenway
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Traveled over for my stag doo with a group of the boys, no hassle or warnings when checking in just a friendly face looking to get us settled which is unusual for a group our size.

The hotel itself is perfect for getting the head down without having to pay crazy prices, it's located far enough from the west end to avoid a lot of the noise so when getting the head down your not disturbed too much.

The rooftop pool is perfect, can have a laugh and a joke without some jumped up lifeguard telling you to calm down. If anything they encourage you to have a good time up there and are more than happy to supply a steady flow of well priced drinks.

This isn't an immaculate hotel but for the price you pay you won't get any better. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when staying in San An.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Good for 2/3 nights, wouldn't stay any longer as beds are extremely uncomfortable and air con costs 10€ per day. Very loud in the nights as situated right in the west end, but guess that's Ibiza for you. Hotel staff we're lovely

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Recently visited for a week with a group of friends, tidy rooms with comfortable beds and mine had a nice balcony onto the front street. Only downside was the price of drinks at the rooftop pool but I guess that was to be expected.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2017

So I just returned from a week's stay at Casa Maria. Although I don't disagree with a lot of the comments on here, there are things to add.

Firstly, the staff and service are lovely - can't fault the friendly reception team or bar man by the pool. The roof-top pool is pretty cool, and there's always plenty of sunbeds, even on busy days. There are no umbrellas which isn't ideal, but I do get it as it would be too risky on a roof! There's a shaded area around the side which you can use if you want a bit more shade. I wasn't keen on the fact that you're not allowed to bring any food or drink to the pool, including water. This means that you can end up spending a fair bit at the bar, not ideal but not the worst thing in the world as it is cheap. The hotel as a whole is also very clean - rooms are cleaned/towels changed every other day. The location is PERFECT. You're equidistant from everything you need in San Antonio, and a super short walk to the bus stop which takes you to the town etc.

The rooms are as a whole are okay - we stayed in a studio for 3, and it was just about big enough. However the amenities are where it lacks most. Firstly, you have to pay for a hairdryer. In hindsight we should've brought our own, but online it says that it was available on request so we assumed we'd be able to use one. You can, but it's 3 euros a night and they seem to have a limited supply (though saying that, they had bought a new one on our last day, so maybe our nightly request for the hairdryer made this happen!).

Also, air con is 9 euros a night. I knew this wasn't going to be free, and I've seen some reviews say it's not necessary but we definitely would've been too hot without it. The safe is 4 euros a night (if I remember correct) and although the hotel does seem secure it's just a bit of a safety net to have it.

The kitchen has most things but it doesn't have a bottle opener, grater, ladle or anything like that. I guess people would be going out for dinner, but as we specifically swapped to this hotel for the fact it had a kitchenette area, it was a bit frustrating.

The whole atmosphere of the hotel is young people who want a base for their trip. The hotel does have a suggestion to keep music to a minimum after midnight, but this wasn't strictly enforced. I'm not too bothered about this as it is Ibiza after all, but there were a couple of nights where the room next door was playing music loud until 1:30am. This isn't a huge issue, but just something to be aware of if you're planning on having a couple of calmer nights in like we were.

Generally, it is a budget hotel, but if you want air con/hairdryer/safe all week, you can end up spending quite a bit extra throughout the week on things that other hotels would give as complimentary. I would still recommend it if you just want a base for the week, and staff will go out of their way to help. But if you're looking for something more relaxing and luxury, this might not be the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends