“My Favroute place in the whole world!”
Review of Cafe Mambo

Cafe Mambo
Price range: AU$14 - AU$56
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Mambo is a sunset pre-party bar and restaurant in San Antonio, Ibiza that holds events every single night of the summer. This legendary venue is turning 18 this year, and has been at the forefront of the music scene in Ibiza ever since it opened with artists from David Guetta to Bob Sinclair, from Brand New Heavies to Jamie Cullum.It is the place to be to enjoy the island’s most famous sunsets and parties, which have been enjoyed by the likes of Paris Hilton, Coleen Rooney, Andy Carroll and many more. Cafe Mambo values innovation, trendsetting and being at the heart of today’s young adults. The majority of clients are affluent trendsetters between the ages of 18 and 34.With around 12,000 visitors coming to the sunset strip each night, and over 1.2 million per summer, Cafe Mambo is an essential stop for everyone who comes to Ibiza. It is open every single day of the summer to enjoy the best breakfasts, outstanding cocktails, an international menu and a lovely atmosphere: simply all the ingredients to have fun from 11AM to 4AM.
Reviewed 10 September 2013

First time in Ibiza, Went to all the big clubs but no where has an atmosphere like Cafe Mambo! Everything & i mean everything is perfect! Ive read review after review of people moaning about the price of drinks in Ibiza! Yes they are pricey, its €10-15 for a cocktail at mambos but i look at it like this. You pay €15 for your drink.... Wrong.... you pay €15 for a superbly made cocktail, The sweet flow of summer tunes coming from the DJ booth, The high profile DJ's you get to watch for free (Mambo don't charge for entry) and the absolutely Amazing sunset you will never ever forget! Sitting with the most beautiful people from all over the world, listening to the best tunes in Ibiza, drinking the best cocktails in Ibiza and sharing the moment when the sun sets to me is priceless! I would pay €50 a drink if i had too!

PS: a bottle of beer is only €6 so you don't have to buy cocktails if you don't want to!!

I was lucky enough to meet some very big DJ's here! John Digweed, Eric Pryds & Armand Van Helden. When i say meet, i mean that i was actually doing tequila shots with them while they were behind the decks! This would never of happened if it wasn't for the kindness of the staff at Mambos!

I had the absolute time of my life at Cafe Mambo and fell in love with the place! I visited every evening for my week in Ibiza and plan to return there next year! Its a MUST!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2013
1  Thank Reeves83
MamboIbiza, Atención al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Reeves83,

We are glad you enjoyed the experience and would be glad to welcome you again soon!

Thank you!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We went to Cafe Mambo for lunch on our last day. It was lovely to look out over the sea & the food & staff were excellent.

1  Thank everdreamer
MamboIbiza, Atención al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Everdreamer,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Café Mambo.
We are glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again, please contact us via info@cafemamboibiza.com to arrange a booking.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I AM IN LOVE with Cafe Mambo. I spent my 22nd birthday here a few weeks ago and not only is the food and atmosphere amazing but the sunset is unbelievable. The staff also made the night amazing. I was massaged at the dinner table, steak dinner, wine, DJ playing relaxing music, fire breathing performances and as soon as the staff were informed that it was my birthday, they really made that night one I'll never forget. Claire from London was one of our waitresses and we have to say that we love her and if I am ever in Ibiza again this is the first place I will go. Thank you for everything!

Date of visit: August 2013
2  Thank Bridget711dublin
MamboIbiza, Guest Relations at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Bridget103,

Thank you for your awesome comments about your experience in Cafe Mambo for such an special occasion!

We are already waiting for you to come back!

Best Regards!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I fell almost like I'm betraying the sunset itself by mentioning cost in the first sentence, but- it's expensive. THAT SAID;

Watching the sunset from Cafe Mambo is one of those "things to do before I die" things, & you won't be disappointed. Sure, you may need to take out a loan for the most expensive drink you've ever bought in your life but that's a small price to pay for the view and the experience and the vibe. We had a Strawberry Daquiri, which was about 16 Euros for a small glass. Customers can access the beach seating area to watch the view as the sun goes down, and as it does, the entire beach cheers and claps and if you're not careful - you end up welling up. If you're my partner, you end up in floods of tears, inconsolable for minutes. :-/

Worth every penny... (675 of them to be precise)

Date of visit: September 2013
MamboIbiza, Atención al cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Atc_brian,

Thank you for taking the time to make all this pleasant comments about Café Mambo and for
enjoying the our sunset experience in such intense way.

Always a pleasure to have you with us!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We went to Cafe Mambo for a beautiful lunch in an amazing setting. Staff were wonderful, friendly and nothing was to much trouble. The meal was lovely and the price was what we would expect to pay for the location straight by the sea with the added enjoyment of the famous Cafe Mambo music. Would recommend for lunch as the neighbour Cafe del Mar opens later and you can enjoy just the Cafe Mambo experience

Date of visit: September 2013
MamboIbiza, Atencion al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Alison B,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the Café Mambo experience.

Looking forward to see you soon again.