See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I had a project near Craiova, and I had to find a place to stay. I used a travel agency to book my accommodation and that's how I land at this hotel. Rooms are pretty large and clean, furniture OK. TV is a little bit small, though. I stayed three weeks in a row and I was pleased about how they are treating their guests and also about the quality of the food in the restaurant. Location is OK for those which are travelling daily to other locations but not so good in terms of city attractions access. On the other hand they have a supermarket nearby and a gas station and if you want to gown downtown it's easy to call a local taxi.

Room Tip: ask for a room at upper floors is quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Nice and clean rooms, well equipped, polite and attentive personnel.
Breakfast offers a good selection of food including eggs, meat, salads, vegetables and fruits, cheese etc.
The restaurant itself it's a good choice for a launch or dinner: Good food!

Room Tip: the rooms on the street side are bigger compared with the others
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

A great pleasure to stay in Emma West. High quality service& very good food. The hotel is having a high standard regarding cleaness.
The stuff was very nice &helpful. I recommand the place for any type of experince.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Is my second time in this hotel. The services are very good, clean, quiet, comfortable , except the pillows! The staff is kind and professional.Decent breakfast. I'll be back soon with business and I will stay here for sure!

Room Tip: quit and clean
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

It's ok. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly. The food is good and they have nice packages with meals included.

The prices are...a little hihh in my opinion for a hotel that's in Craiova, nevertheless it's a 4 star hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business