“Delicious fish”

Ti Matilde Restaurante Marisqueira
Ranked #26 of 144 Restaurants in Ericeira
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "Ti Matilde" restaurante got a previliage view to the sea and right on the top of the beach. Since 1997 dedicates to serve the fresh fish grilled on the charcoal so as other specialities: Monkfish rice Ti Matilde steak Assorted shellfish Sebastiao squids Beautiful Atlantic view and a dedicated and friendly staff
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow this grilled sea bass was the best that I have tasted. Staff were very friendly and talked us through the menu as well as recommending a bottle of wine which was also a good choice. It seems to be more expensive than some restaurants but...No more than you would pay in the UK for a good quality meal and you have a super view of the Atlantic while you eat. We want to go back and try their octopus.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I went here twice in one week in Ericeira, it was easily the dining highlight of my trip to Portugal. The view is lovely and the restaurant is laid back and unpretentious. The staff were friendly and funny even when it was busy and they helped us with allergy info etc.

I highly recommend the tiger prawns and the mixed shellfish. We also had the barnacles as a starter, which was interesting but probably not worth it. It's quite expensive but it was a feast and eating outside, hearing the sea and seeing the sea view is a delightful experience.

I can understand that for some people this might be a bit expensive. I came here with my girlfriend because we wanted to indulge and enjoy the beauty of the area. If I was in a group of friends or people I had just met, I'd probably consult with everyone to make sure they're happy to spend a bit more than what you would in a normal Portuguese restaurant. That said, a couple dishes, such as the sardines, are plentiful and really good value too.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here a twice since we arrived in Ericeira and both times have been great. We have tried the sardines, the grilled squid and a steak with prawns. The squid was a stand out served with salad and fries. They have a good wine list with bottled and house wine, great coffee and excellent service. Also the view at sunset is divine! Eating dinner as the sun slips below the horizon and the sky changes colour is an experience not to be missed.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended. Small and quaint restaurant with good service and reasonable
prices. They were very accommodating with children. I had the sole serving for one which came with salad and potatoes. My partner had a shrimp curry dish that was yummy too. To finish it all off we shared a slice of cheesecake that was some of the best I ever had. You also have a nice view of the surf if you sit outside.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch and dinner. Had grilled prawns with chips for lunch. The prawns where good, but slightly overcooked. The prawns came straight from the grill, so I had to wait for a whilde before I could eat them. I missed having something to clean my hands after the meal.
For dinner we were a big group and had a great time. The food was tasty. The waiter was very friendly.
I would recommend this resaturant if you like seafood, wine and a great view of the Atlantic.
They don't take cards so bring enough cash.