This was a long overdue return visit. We had been in 2001 and enjoyed Vila Vita, but for whatever reason we had never got round to coming back. Originally we had been planning a trip to New York and Boston, but decided on some downtime instead, and found a very good rate here.
I am not often in the business of complaining that a stay was too good, but when we checked in for our eleven day stay, we were kindly upgraded from a deluxe room to a duplex townhouse suite in the residence.
We didn't ask for this, and I presume it helped their booking planning, but we are now well and truly spoilt - nothing less would do next time, so I'd better start saving if we want to go back!
Despite a mixture of weather, we had a wonderful time, with total relaxation. Service is outstanding here, including housekeeping, restaurant staff and front desk. We had time to sample all the restaurants (and also a few nights room service - it's a bit much going for dinner every night!), and thoroughly recommend Aladin and Arte Nautica - and Ocean if you want to push the boat out.
My only disappointment was that due to a conference/business junket the excellent bar at Aladin was only open one night during our stay. However, it may well have been that this conference was the reason for our upgrade, so I won't complain too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Portugal/Porches, Algarve