We spent Christmas at Vila Vita and everything was superb. We have stayed twice before but not for seven years, so we knew that we were going to have a good time. However, everything exceeded our expectations and this was mainly due to the fantastic team of staff across all areas of the hotel. The rooms are spacious with everything that you would need and a lovely larger than average balcony. Being out of season, some restaurants and bars were understandably closed however the food at Bela Vita (main restaurant) and Adega (Portugese restaurant) was excellent quality and the service outstanding. We tried the hotel's Arte Nautica restaurant which is not something we had done before. It is situated right on the beach the other side of the town and the hotel will happily arrange a free transfer and pickup for you. It is well worth a visit - stunning location (even in the dark but must be fab in the summer!) great decor inside, great staff as always and great simple food well cooked. We also ate in the Ocean restaurant which has now been awarded it's second Michelin star and the whole experience was one which we will never forget. We had our Christmas lunch in the Atlantico restaurant looking out to sea - amazing. You may be aware that the hotel has it's own farm and vineyard in the north of Portugal and here they can supply their own wine and some of their meat and vegetables. What a fantastic thing to do and we can definitely recommend the red and white house wine Herdade dos Grous which is excellent value for such a high quality wine. If you are thinking of staying at Vila Vita Parc for any occasion, I would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Portugal/Porches, Algarve