Open today: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent winery

Wine tasting at Terre di Perseto during sunset was a memorable experience! Daniel and his mother... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
JohnAW561
Seattle, Washington
Great experience for first timers

Visited as part of the Italy on a budget tour with a group of friends who really just wanted to... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2018
LyndsRey
Denny, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews intimate experience opening hours favorite winery wine tasting olive oil beatrice process region chianti
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Italy with 6 friends and we went to many different wineries and Terre di Peresto was my favorite one. Beatrice taught us about the winery and I loved that it was family owned. We had a delightful lunch and the wine was delicious. I would highly recommend this winery to anyone that wants to see a small family business in action.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2016

There are some great names in Tuscany to visit and taste wine - like Antinori. if i were you though id miss them out and go and visit smaller vineyards like Terre di Perseto where you are really welcomed and your visit makes a difference. We tasted great Chianti, Chianti Riserva, plus a blended merlot and sangiovese. the small operation is beautiful and you get a great welcome.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I visited here on the final day of my week in Italy learning Italian. There were just three of us - my Italian teacher, her partner/the other student, and me. Despite being only a small group we were made to feel incredibly welcome, and it was great being able to practice some of the Italian I had learnt over the week - including learning about wine production. In addition however the wine tasting was fab.: rather than lots of different wines, we had a generous glass of a rose (rosato), two reds and a vin santo, and all accompanied by delicious local food. Needless to say I ended up buying some gifts to bring home, and in fact the selection is so good I could have bought far more things than I actually did.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We went to terre di perseto on advice of our hotel (Salvadonica). Altough the visit was not planned and outside opening hours. They have welcomed us like real guests by having us taste their wines for free. Besides that their wines are excellent and not that expensive for à chianti classico. Really top wines, especially the chianti reserva is one of the best in their category.

Really friendly people explaining everything about their wine. You see that the wine is made with passion by the entire family.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

We spent a lovely afternoon tasting various wines and a selection of local produce - cheese, charcuterie, vegetables. We missed out on the full tour as the usual English-speaking guide was not there that day, but our host was extremely friendly and made every effort to show us around despite the language barrier. All in all we had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend a visit!

Date of experience: August 2016