All reviews beautiful wedding home made cakes every direction infinity pool home away from home daughter's wedding magical place surrounding towns tuscan hills beautiful view irina fattoria fll guests tara hostess grounds
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Tuscany is beautiful. Spent 2 nights in a 3 bed accommodation at Fattoria la Loggia. The hostess Ivana is such a beautiful sole and extremely welcoming. Breakfast was continental style and ample. The grounds were beautiful and accommodation rustic. BUT that's where it ends. The villa slept 7 people, dining sat 10 people but lounge area sat 4. The bed was hard and the tacky leopard print bedspread made my skin crawl. The lounge suite was old, dirty and uncomfortable. The "facilities" were old and breaking. Internet was hopeless. Apart from Ivana and the surrounds I did not enjoy the place.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

My wife & I spent 7 wonderful nights at Fattoria La Lggio last May.Such a magical place surrounded by lovely gardens (including large swimming pool) & overlooking sweeping vine covered hills. Our upstairs apartment in the old convent building was tastefully decorated, roomy and very adequate. Ivana (hostess) & her assistant Tara were extremely helpful,friendly & couldn't do enough for you with travel suggestions, booking nearby restaurants & phoning ahead to a local garage when I had to replace a damaged car tyre. Breakfasts were very ample & I night Ivana provided a special very nice meal (wine included) for La Loggia guests at our cost. We were sad to leave this old wonderful Villa. Highly recommended.. .

Room Tip: Access to our upstairs room was by a steep fairly narrow stairway. Those with walking problems might find this a little difficult.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We've recently returned from our daughter's wedding here and words cannot do it justice - the host Ivana is wonderfully warm and the whole place and setting is stunning, the views, the pool, the medieval buildings - totally charmed!

Room Tip: A three double-bed apartment 2 bathrooms - each room lovely views. It was called the Brighella.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I stayed at the Fattoria la Loggia as I had been invited to a wedding there. My first impression was one of an historic building and superb views. This is a perfect site for a wedding venue as the rooms are very comfortable with all the necessary amenities.
The reception I had from the 'lady in charge' was most welcoming and I soon felt very much at home there. Walking around the grounds I could see vineyards, olive groves and the views from all angles were stunning bathed in bright sunlight. There is an excellent swimming pool there with plenty of loungers available.
For food you must take a car to the nearest village, apart from a very satisfying buffet breakfast no food was otherwise available.
A good place to stay for a few days before moving on to more discoveries in beautiful Tuscany.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank laurence7
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

A 600+ year old farmhouse with stunning views over the Tuscan Valley, what's not to like. Such a warm reception from the staff on arrival and throughout our stay, even preparing an early breakfast on our last day as we had to depart early. They also provided lots of insight into nearby restaurants etc including booking them for us. Also recommended and booked a horseback ride nearby which was great. Rooms are very comfortable not modern but that is not what you want here. Would rush back if I could.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family