“Incredible Summer Vacation Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Coatikim
Pensacola, Florida
“Incredible Summer Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 26 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Thank you, Francesco, for your hospitality!
The view right out the back gate with the lava rocks to sun on and the Mediterranean to swim in was so peaceful and beautiful. I wish we could return there every year. I know we will always want to stay exactly where we stayed this time.I was a bit concerned when I made the reservation since you never know what you will actually wind up with, but we were so pleasantly surprised that we felt like jumping up and down with excitement.
Even though the rental above us was already reserved for the week, Francesco offered us the bottom apartment which turned out to be just wonderful!
The apartment was clean, roomy, nicely decorated, and recently renovated. Even though we had originally wanted 2 bedrooms, this was an excellent alternative. The sofa sleeper in the living room was quite comfortable and still provided privacy for your teenager and us. Francesco greeted us with open arms, some welcome items, and provided us with the right amount of attention and privacy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness, location, security, and Francesco's hospitality.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Scotland
Reviewed 16 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
mariaanni...
Boca Raton, Florida
“Best Peaceful and Relaxing Vacation”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

If you want to get away from the tourist scenes and away from the hustle and bustle of life, Casa Pozzillo is the perfect place. I stayed for 10 days at Casa Pozzillo. It was the best vacation I had enjoying the simple life; the location of the apartment with its breathtaking view of the balcony, the town, the people, the culture, the food and the language.

The location of the apartment was great; at the end of a quiet street and the view of the balcony was specular. It is also a good location to go to the bigger nearby cities; 30 minutes to Catania and Taormina. The weather was beautiful; sunny 95% of the time. I enjoyed walking up to amazing sunrises in the mornings from the balcony with my coffee. I spent a lot of time on the balcony; eating fresh sea food and vegetables I buy every day from the town, watching the little boats go by, lovers sitting on the lava rocks holding hands and the teenagers diving from the top of the lava rock into the water, drinking wine in the evening looking out straight into the sea, breathing the salt air, looking at the waves; peaceful and relaxing with no worries in the world. It is a good workout to go down the lava rocks into the sea; the water was a bit cold in May.

The apartment has everything you need; the kitchen was well equipped but the only recommendation I have is an outdoor grill to grill the fresh seafood, the bed and sofa was comfortable. It was also clean and nicely decorated.

The people in the town were friendly which made me want to stay longer.

Francesco, the owner was awesome; always helpful, friendly and very accommodating.
Francesco, thank you very much and I truly enjoyed my stay at Casa Pozzillo. It’s been a week since I am back in the States and I miss it and hope to return again soon.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peacefulness and Tranquility of Casa Pozzillo
Liked least: Littering in the streets of the town.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
England
Reviewed 9 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
NataliaFS
Moscow, Russia
“Great vacation”
Reviewed 7 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We rented this villa for 10 days .The owner very nice, met us on the way and took us to the villa. Very quite place located in a dead-end street. The view from the balcony was spectacular. The sea is only a foot step away. Was a bit hard in the begining to get to the water because of the lava rocks. Very recomended to those who want to enjoy sea vacation. From this villa you can easily visit all the sites in the north of the island and down to Syracusa in the South . Fantastic vacation. Thank you Francesco Greco.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The sea
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing