“Recommended by hotel for good reason”
Review of Da Concetta

Da Concetta
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Jerzu
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Quaint and highly enjoyable provincial restaurant with excellent food and service hidden away in this beautiful part of the world.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Away from the coast there are fewer tourists so your experience may be more authentic.

This is a small family run restaurant. The service is very nice. The food we had was very good, particularly the pasta.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

After reading a lot of very positive TripAdvisor reviews, as well as the fact that the restaurant is rated number one in Jerzu according to TripAdvisor, we visited Da Concetta for lunch.

The service was pretty quick and the waitress was very friendly, but the food was terrible. I took the ravioli and my partner took the pasta with tomato sauce and sausage - We both believed that the food was microwaved which was strengthened when we saw the waitress taking a huge bag of frozen goods from the restaurant sitting area into the kitchen.

As well as this, the food also didn't taste good. Flavourless sauce and ravioli filling with watery bits (from where the ice had melted I assume).

My advice would be to avoid this place as I have had much better meals in my own microwave at home.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

One of the few places left where you can still find the best tradition. Simple family best quality food. Always great to come back!

Reviewed 6 June 2015

our friends from Cagliari organized for us fantastic weekend with nature and culinary surprises(Cala Golortizè-awesome and Da Concetta-delicious),this restaurant has very home atmosphere with many family members photos on the walls, polite lady who made for us nice service was very tolerant on my special tea request, which is not common at all during Sardinian dinner, home made fresh bread with cheese as a starters were nice, but amazing and delicate culurgiones (for me kind of ravioli) with diffrent types of cheeses were just like a "heaven in our mouths", we ordered twice of course, home made pasta called malloredus looked like larvaes on my plate but was also great, first time in my life I have tried goat and wild boar meat,and it was absolutlly excellent choice so jucy and delicate, when we were fully and we thought we have done, suddenly appeard dessert-sebadas on our table, you must be aware you cant miss it , it sweet and warm delight which melts in your mouth with honey on top, are you houngry now?so go and try those Treats in Jerzu,for good digestion was accompanied by excellent local strong Mirto, bon appetit!!