“Extremely disappointing ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

After reading a lot of very positive TripAdvisor reviews, as well as the fact that the restaurant is rated number one in Jerzu according to TripAdvisor, we visited Da Concetta for lunch.

The service was pretty quick and the waitress was very friendly, but the food was terrible. I took the ravioli and my partner took the pasta with tomato sauce and sausage - We both believed that the food was microwaved which was strengthened when we saw the waitress taking a huge bag of frozen goods from the restaurant sitting area into the kitchen.

As well as this, the food also didn't taste good. Flavourless sauce and ravioli filling with watery bits (from where the ice had melted I assume).

My advice would be to avoid this place as I have had much better meals in my own microwave at home.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

One of the few places left where you can still find the best tradition. Simple family best quality food. Always great to come back!

Reviewed 6 June 2015

our friends from Cagliari organized for us fantastic weekend with nature and culinary surprises(Cala Golortizè-awesome and Da Concetta-delicious),this restaurant has very home atmosphere with many family members photos on the walls, polite lady who made for us nice service was very tolerant on my special tea request, which is not common at all during Sardinian dinner, home made fresh bread with cheese as a starters were nice, but amazing and delicate culurgiones (for me kind of ravioli) with diffrent types of cheeses were just like a "heaven in our mouths", we ordered twice of course, home made pasta called malloredus looked like larvaes on my plate but was also great, first time in my life I have tried goat and wild boar meat,and it was absolutlly excellent choice so jucy and delicate, when we were fully and we thought we have done, suddenly appeard dessert-sebadas on our table, you must be aware you cant miss it , it sweet and warm delight which melts in your mouth with honey on top, are you houngry now?so go and try those Treats in Jerzu,for good digestion was accompanied by excellent local strong Mirto, bon appetit!!

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We had fantastic starters and excellent first courses (home-made malloreddus, culurgiones and ravioli). Top quality, genuine kindness and warm atmosphere! You must try this place if you are in the area! It will put you in a very good mood!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We'd be staying on the coast so were searching a for typical Sardinian restaurant to get away from pizza and pasta. We were not disappointed with Da Concetta. The restaurant is very quite and it seems that the father rules the kitchen and the mother and son provide the service (although this was our impression!) The lady is very polite and warm-hearted and gave us what we think was local pecorino cheese - but soft and incredible with the flat bread. We had wild boar stew, lamb and steak as well as pasta dishes. The children loved the food as did my wife and I. We wine was good, but I wish I'd tried something a bit more special as we were in Jerzu. The sebadas was amazing - try one between 2. We ate here twice as we enjoyed the food so much the first time.