“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2015

The food at the Ghandi is excellent and cooked freshly when ordered. The staff are lovely and accommodating and we would definitely return. One word of advice, the French do not really do spicy food so a Vindaloo here would be equivalent to a jalfrezi in the UK. If you like your food spicy then make sure you ask and they will accommodate your tastes.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

Maybe we have been spoilt in Gloucestershire where we come from but this meal was not really up to the standard we are used to. We had chicken Moglai and chicken jalfrezi neither were what we are used to, you couldn't say they tasted bad but really lacked flavoured and body, generally we felt quite disappointed. We wouldn't return for a meal here. I find it hard to leave a negative review but also realise that this forum is for honest opinions. I really hoped this would be a good meal but unfortunately it was below standard.

1  Thank trudy p
Reviewed 7 January 2015

Wow... what a great evening. chef not only created the most delicious menu for us but made the most divine Indian meal for us too. All the added extra ingredients made this a meal to remember. We were impressed by the food and service, and gave a good review.Also they've maintained a very high level of quality food.
– it’s making my mouth water just thinking about it now!”
THANK YOU...!!!!
Dunee,Maryland,USA.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

Ok although rather expensive for what you get. Make sure you book and get a confirmation as turned up to be told they had no record although they did accommodate us

2  Thank Ron I
Reviewed 26 October 2014

The food was so lovely in friendly and family environment . For me its amazing experience in Alps. I would love to be in Gandhi as much as I love to be in Alps .
It was such a nice time with nice food . I love friendly environment which I found in Ghandi .It was my first trip to Alps .Not knowing where to find better place for Asian or Indian food which I enjoy most. Finally got the best Indian cuisine called Ghandi ... Thanks for the staff.. management ..everybody who involves to create such wonderful experience with the best Indian food. Love to the place and enjoy food again and again...

3  Thank priya w