“Ok for one night”
Review of Adam's Hotel

Adam's Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lingolsheim
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The hotel is well marked and easy to find. They also have a free parking in front of a hotel, which was just what we needed.
Staff were friendly and spoke English well.
Room and facilities were small but clean. Towels were provided.
It was really hot in the room, especially during the night and rooms don't have air conditioning. I don't recommend opening windows because it can be very noisy.
It was ok for one night but I think that it's possible to find something nicer and better for such price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Gerant_Adams_hotel, Gérant at Adam's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you Madam for your comment and your visit. We do our best to offer a good price / quality and customer satisfaction. We hope to keep your trust and see you soon in Alsace ! “Don’t walk behind me ; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” Albert Camus

Reviewed 4 November 2016

This is a very reasonably priced hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of it. Clean and comfortable. The only drawback was the shower stall which was the tiniest stall I ever saw! I'm not a big person, but I couldn't have bent over to pick up something on the floor. Large people would definitely have a problem. The staff was very nice and accommodating, especially when we returned late one night and lost the key to our room. We didn't try the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
BHLingolsheim, Gérant at Adam's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you Mfhatte for your visit and for your comment. We do our best to make you happy and enjoyable. If you come back to Alsace, don't hesitate to come and visit us. See you soon !

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We stayed here for 2 days, and never will again. The hotel is disgusting. The smell of mould and mildew is everywhere, and it obviously hasn't been painted since smoking was legal, as everything has a horrible brown nicotine stain to it. It actually feels as though you are staying in a low budget themed hotel, with the theme being the grimiest bits of the 1980's. The receptionist is in dire need of some politeness training. When we handed him our UK passport he actually sniggered! He then started moaning about how us Brits had made his job so much harder as he now has to take a photocopy of our passports and send them onto the police. I didn't even vote to leave the EU, but it is people like him that almost make me happy that we did.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Redg316
Reviewed 28 November 2015

I've traveled a lot, and I try not "to judge a book by its cover," but the outside definitely reflected the inside. We should have known something was up when our taxi driver at the airport had never heard of this hotel. Surrounded by a "prison-like" metal fence with electronic gate, we were the only car in the lot. Peeling paint, small square windows, lots of concrete, and a coded front door greeted us. The girl that let us in was nice (the only redeeming quality). There isn't an elevator (so get ready to haul your luggage), the carpeting is so worn that it looks like linoleum, and our room smelled of mildew. The room was very small, although that doesn't bother me as much as the mattress (if you can call it that - more like springs with a piece of foam on top). The sheets were so worn that you could easily see through them when held to the light. The bathroom was tiny even for European standards with hardly any room to get in the miniscule shower. Plus, it and the sink were dirty. We were too tired to move to another hotel up the street and, thank god, only had a 5 hour stay before checking out. It was quiet, because I think we were one of two rooms rented. Spend the extra $5-$10 and stay at a different place up the street.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
BestHotelStrasbourg, Responsable réception at Adam's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Madam, Sir, we acknowledge your comment receptions. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The New Direction modifies all the bad elements encountered so that the customer feels at home. Remaining at your disposal.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one night with my friends. We booked two rooms with a very low price. The rooms are clean and neat. They provide good beds. All of us slept well and satisfied with it. However, I cannot say this hotel good for a long stay. It is good for the ones traveling around almost the whole day and stay in the hotel only for sleeping as the hotel is really basic.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
BestHotelStrasbourg, Responsable réception at Adam's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Sir, thank you for your comment. Our hotel is frequented by business men case during the week and tourists on weekends. Remaining at your disposal.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lingolsheim
7.5 km away
Kyriad Strasbourg Sud - Lingolsheim
9.6 km away
Hotel Roi Soleil Strasbourg Aeroport
6.9 km away
Adagio Access Strasbourg Illkirch
Adagio Access Strasbourg Illkirc...
#3 of 5 in Illkirch-Graffenstaden
6.7 km away
Campanile Strasbourg - Lingolsheim
6.9 km away
Ibis Strasbourg Aeroport Le Zenith

Been to Adam's Hotel? Share your experiences!