“Excellent!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JetsyJack...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed at the Kristal Paris apartments in June. I had a terrible experience before I arrived there with missed flights, lost luggage, stolen property - you name it, it happened - the staff at Kristal Paris were so understanding and sympathetic of my situation. They welcomed me and treated me like family, as they do with all their guests, but given the horrible time I had before hand, it really meant a lot to me.
The apartment themselves are in close proximity to everything. You can get anywhere by taxi, but be warned, some drivers will try to hike up the price if you have a lot of luggage, or if it's raining, or any other situation whereby they can see you are desperate.
I am used to hotels and very rarely use apartments like these, so I was very sceptical of the standards before arriving, but my apartment was clean, everything worked and they were of a good standard. There is also a small pool just to mess about in, which was still quite fun and some apartments have hot tubs, but I didn't stay in any of those. I would certainly return. The owners treated me like a daughter and I felt very safe staying there.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing