All reviews all inclusive package villa maria animation team see you next year water aerobics nice scenery room cleaning alcoholic beverages always felt safe lots of swimming pools main restaurant kids and adults takes minutes special thanks family holiday self service the water is crystal clear
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Just back from Supetar and what a holiday our first visit to Croatia.
The airport near Split is old small but we were through in 15 minutes from landing to leaving with baggage.
Apparently they are building a new airport ready in 2 years.
To get to Supetar we arranged from the UK a local taxi which took us to the docks in 20 minutes to catch the ferry to Brac Island tickets provided no hassle very easy.
A great 50 minute trip on the boat sipping a cold beer and relaxing.
Picked up by taxi in Supetar and we were in the hotel within 5 minutes.
No staff to aid you in with luggage but hey at the price we were happy.
Very friendly reception with map provided and the room on the ground floor main building meant we were near everything within a minute.
The room was practically new separate bedroom huge lounge and the best shower large and easy to use we have met on our travels. We booked the cheapest option breakfast not wanting fully inclusive so were pleasantly surprised.
The resort is huge with a beautiful resort promenade just 50 meters from us stunning views of the mainland and the find is the restaurant Punta a brilliant seafront restaurant within the resort that while eating gave stunning views of the sunsets every night. The food was good enormous portions and the Baklava the best we tasted outside of Turkey where we lived for a number of years.
The pool area was clean with a bar the water very clean and the children had their own enclosed pool just beneath the main pool.
The resort has scattered lounges both in and outside to rest in with excellent furniture and was so clean.
We ate 2 nights in the restaurant and were impressed by the range very adequate for just 12.5 Euro each to tuck in to all the buffet you can eat.
The walk to Supetar is so easy just 5 minutes away and taking coffee and the excellent ice cream around the harbour cafes was a daily delight.
Supetar is so picturesque but very modern small cosy and the people everywhere very friendly and all could speak English.
Brac is evidently an upmarket Island and was a delight to visit .
We will be definitely going back to the same hotel and is highly recommended.
We stayed for seven days every day glorious sunshine . We visited the mainland twice and viewed Split and the Roman Emperor Diocletian's Palace which is a must to visit just some 500 metres from the port and scores of cafes and restaurants around it.
Compared to Gran Canaria last April where we paid twice the amount for a similar holiday was not only very enjoyable but very reasonably priced.

Stayed: October 2017
5  Thank John c
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear lushlaroo,

Allow me to thank you for your beautiful review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. It gives me an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us and you are willing to recommend our resort and that you would gladly like to come back.
It was our greatest pleasure to have been able to serve you here and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind regards from Supetar,

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This resort is quite large and nice with lots of pools and nice beaches. The units are nice and clean. If u come all-inclusive they have lots to offer.
However, if you come after Sept most things in and out of resort are closed down in the island.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Littledexy

Dear Littledexy,

thank you for taking the time to write the feedback on your recent stay at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. We are delighted to read you were satisfied with our maintenance policy and the whole resort´s concept offering a wide range of services to our guests. I do need to agree with you there is lack of entertainment and activities offered in Supetar throughout September but our animation team is trying their best to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is a big hotel and I must admit it has a confusing layout, but once orientated it isn't too bad to get around.
Dropped off at the front with no indication of where to go and which of the many receptions to report to - this could be better organised, especially when you are tired and have heavy bags.

Check in was smooth and lunch offered - but on arriving we were told we were in the wrong dining room etc - maybe a card could be given and shown and this would explain why we were in the wrong dining room.

Room - bed comfortable - not a great view - but hey - not everyone can have the best views, very little storage in the rooms and I must admit I don't like the frosted glass separating the bed from the loo!

Additional bed for my son was comfortable and had a good mattress - thank you

Sheets and room cleaned everyday

Food - fantastic - always a great choice and freshly prepared

What isn't there to like about the beer and wine on tap to help yourself

Staff always polite and work so hard - big shout out to Mario at the Adria pool - he works sooooo hard and is very friendly

All entertainment staff speak several languages - was lovely not to be in all British Hotel!

Fab location next to the bay and the Cemetery is very peaceful to walk around.

Supetar is lovely and very quaint - please don't let it become just another destination

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Kerensa
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Kerensa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely review. We are thrilled to read you had a wonderful stay with highlights including the location, friendly and relaxed atmosphere and our attentive and welcoming staff. We do apologize for few aspects of your stay which let down and which did not reflect our high standards, so we would like to thank you for pointing those out because our customer´s feedback is something we take seriously and can only be used as a valuable tool to improve our services in the future.
We would like to thank you once again for choosing Waterman Svpetrvs Resort and would be thrilled to have once more chance to ensure you another truly memorable stay.

With best regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Beautiful views from the room to the Adriatic.Good weather for holiday, great pools, and a little cold for me. Everyday fresh figs from trees in the resort. Great (water) sports on the beach and in the resort. Supetar town is a very cozy little place with great dining places

Room Tip: #A 04 apartman
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nándor U
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

DEar Nándor U,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. We are thrilled to know you spent a great vacation at our resort and that you enjoyed all the perks of Supetar town as well. We are also glad to learn that you liked varied activities as well as the food we offer at our restaurants. We are a bit saddened you couldn`t enjoy swimming in the sea much so we would like to recommend coming perhaps in July or August next time since the sea temperature is usually the highest in that period.
It was our pleasure having you here as our guest and we would be more than honored to welcoming you at Svpetrvs Resort once again.

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have never stayed anywhere like this.
First of all they block the driveway so you can't drive up to where you check in
Secondly, you park in a dirt car park and have to drag your luggage through it.
Thirdly, check in was not friendly and to request a pool towel for a 1 night stay was frowned upon.
Fourthly, they keep your passports. However did not return them upon check out and had to be reminded to hand them back.
Finally, I left my international power adapter and I pad cable plugged into the wall in the room I sent them an email requesting they be posted to my home address at my cost, no answer to my email or phone call.

Do yourself a favour and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Best room would be somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank remslie652017
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear remslie652017,

I am sincerely sorry that we did not have the opportunity to learn of your disappointment during your stay. I am sure we would have done something to work things out and correct the aspects you weren`t satisfied with. On the other hand, regarding the check -in with your passport, I would like to point out it is a standard procedure or to be more precise, obeying the rules of the local legislation procedure. Either way, it is possible to take back your passport at any given time; it does not have to be check-out. I would like to apologize if my colleagues at the reception failed to hand it back to you; they must forgot it. I would also like to emphasize that we haven´t received any email regarding your belongings left in our resort, so I would kindly ask you to reach out to me directly via our Facebook Fan Page because I would like to personally keep in touch with.
Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Best regards,