All reviews saga lounge thomas cook pool towels indoor pool evening entertainment buffet style packed lunch ice cream parlour reception area short walk ana marija wellness centre saga tour reception staff a bit cramped welcome meeting days travelling
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My cousin, Cheryl, and I stayed at this wonderful resort from the 31/05/18 to the 07/06/18 and had a fabulous week. Having never visited Croatia before it lived up to all expectations. However, it did involve a full days travelling to get there and finding that we arrived too late for the evening meal the hotel had plated a lovely salad for us. Lunch and evening meals were buffet style, I did find that the choice at lunch was better than in the evening. Also if you went a bit later for food some of the dishes could be a bit dry. If you go out on any day trips, make sure you request a packed lunch - very nice. All of the staff at the hotel from the cleaners, to reception, to entertainment, to restaurant staff, to the bar staff were friendly, helpful and polite. Special mentions for Ante, Aleksander, Ana-Marija, Pamela and Laura at Island Spa Massage. A very special mention to Mate who made the holiday complete and is an asset to this hotel with his humour and his caring side. Thank you for the bananas Mate love Elton John!!! The hotel could just do with better signposting to prevent silly english ladies getting lost.

Room tip: Sea view is blocked by trees so don't bother paying extra for it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Tina B
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at SENTIDO Kaktus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Tina B,

Thank you for this positive feedback. I thank you in particular for highlighting our customer service. This will serve as an encouragement to my whole team to keep on providing such high standards. Thank you again for choosing Sentido Kaktus for your holiday as we all look forward to your next visit.

With best regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here towards the end of May as part of a three centre tour. This was the second hotel and it ticked most of the boxes.

The hotel is well situated within a purpose built resort within easy reach of Supetar town centre. It is clean, well presented and maintained

Staff were pleasant and welcoming especially in the restaurant, bar and pool bar.

We were on an all inclusive package so ate in the restaurant, food was good quality, hot and ample choice. The all inclusive drinks package was a little disappointing as it only included local spirits which didn’t include whiskey but I soon got to like slivovitz.

Our room was on the small size but we had checked it out beforehand so this did not take us by surprise, it had a balcony but as we faced a tree and were directly over the main smoking area it was little used (another disappointment).

We had no problem finding sun beds although most of the time we chose to use those away from the pool as it tended to get boisterous with young kids, why they couldn’t use the designated kids areas I don’t know. If you didn’t want to use the pool the beach was a short walk away but like many beaches in Croatia it is pebbles so suitable footwear is advised.

We had an enjoyable seven days here notwithstanding the minor negatives mentioned above and would recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere in Croatia.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at SENTIDO Kaktus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Mark N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your SENTIDO Kaktus Resort experience with us. I am more than pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
Our aim is to make sure that we provide the highest quality services and facilities that our guests deserve to experience.
It was our greatest pleasure to have been able to serve you here and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My boyfriend and I visited the resort during the last week of May this year. When we first arrived, we were greeted by lovely receptionists. Our room was a twin room in the main hotel, however, I had requested months before for a good view due to it being my birthday. When we got there, I wasn't too happy as my request had not been fulfilled and the mirror was rather dirty. Apart from that, the room was perfectly acceptable, just not my cup of tea. We emailed the reception straight away and they dealt with the situation quickly and professionally and I was thrilled with my new view. By far one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. The staff were all very friendly and nothing ever seemed like an issue, but a special shout out to the barman around the pool near the indoor facilities- he was brilliant and knew our order off by heart and I think he was a great asset to the company. The hotel was clean, modern (enough) and the facilities were great- only thing I would say is the gym needed air con, it was too hot! I also thought the town of Supetar was great too, very pretty and lovely atmosphere. 10/10 for the staff, you certainly made my first time in Croatia memorable for all the right reasons!

Room tip: Higher rooms tend to have the sea view!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pippa J
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at SENTIDO Kaktus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Pippa J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'd like to apologize for the inconveniences you had on your first day. I can assure you that this is not the usual norm at Sentido Kaktus. I'd also like to thank you for your kind words regarding the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. I would like to point out our gym is equipt with two air conditioning machines which are usually turned on during the day. It might have happened that someone slightly increased the temperature which eventually made you into wrong conclusion. Thank you again for choosing Sentido Kaktus for your holiday as we all look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We flew out to Croatia on 31st May for a week's stat at Sentido Kaktus in Supetar. The flight put went smooth and it was then a short coach ride to Split Ferry Port, where we got to spend some time wandering around before a 50 minute Ferry journey over to Supetar - the most stunning place!!

When we arrived at Sentido Kaktus,we were immediately please with the decor of the hotel and welcoming we recieved - we got in late and were offered a cold plate in the buffet area (salad/pasta) and drinks. The room was beautiful. Very modern and more than enough space.

I was excited exploring the huge complex (I did get a little lost at first haha) but it was stunning.

The beach is beautiful, it is pebbles/stones but you can buy sea shoes for 50kuna which is just over £5. Well worth a buy. The water is so clear and you swim out to beautiful aqua water. It's seriously a dream.

The complex is about a 7/8 minute walk to the Harbour which is also very beautiful and sells the best Ice Cream for 8 kuna a cone!

We met 2 friends for life out there and they made our holiday so enjoyable. Also the staff. Amazing!!! So polite and friendly. MATE especially, who made us laugh on a daily basis!! He is honestly the nicest guy and best barman I have come across! A little bit cheeky ;). No honestly, he paid so much attention and remembered our names. I've enjoyed being called "Lady Emma" for the majority of my holiday! Ana-Marija and Dragan are also lovely staff members and couldn't do enough for you. If you come across Ana-Marija be sure to ask her to sing, she's amazing. The hotel should definitely put on an acoustic singing night and let her lead.

The hotel AI food was lovely. We had plenty to pick from along with some lovely specials!

I would 100% recommend and we already want to re'visit Supetar!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank EmLouise93

Dear Lady Emma,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It makes us feel proud of our entire hotel team since they are striving to make each guest feel as comfortable as possible. We are glad you loved everything about your stay, from the decor of the hotel, room, facilities and the beach. We are especially proud of our team so I would like to thank you for your detailed review which definitely helps us to know that we are delivering our services effectively and provides us with an opportunity to recognize team members who provide high-quality service. Your compliment will be recorded and referred to relevant staff and management.
Thank you for choosing our Sentido Kaktus Resort and we all very much look forward to welcoming you again.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this hotel for one week and had a lovely time. The hotel is very clean and all of the staff were very friendly and trained well. I was especially taken with the level of customer service from the reception staff who always smiled and were ready to help or just have a chat. The fantastic animation team were full of energy and made a great effort to make everyone feel welcome and enjoy their holiday.

We paid a bit extra for our room (104) as there were three of us and we were delighted with the layout. It had a separate partition that you could pull across, 2 toilets and 2 balcony’s.

The food was very traditional and mostly very tasty. It would have been nice to see more fish being cooked freshly by the chefs as this was often over cooked or dry from being left out on the hot plate. The drinks were quite basic for AI and this is something that would also be worth looking at as ways to improve. More wine choices and cocktails would be great! The ice cream bar was fantastic and by the end of the week there were so many flavours to choose from!

There were lots of guests from other nationalities at the hotel and the animation team made good efforts to bring all the guests together through the organised activities during the day and the fun shows in the evening.

Thank you for a lovely holiday.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wight_pixie

Dear Wight_pixie,

thank you for your review of our SENTIDO Kaktus Resort. All of your comments are highly valued. We are very much delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and we will do our best to do all possible changes that would make your eventual next stay with us remarkable. Thank you also for a detailed property description, as well as all pros and cons mentioned. Your suggestions are valuable to us and will be considered as part of our ongoing activities to improve our services.

Thank you once again for choosing our SENTIDO Kaktus Resort and we look forward welcoming you again in not so distant future.

Kind regards,