“wow sarap”
Review of Eat Sleep Burger

Eat Sleep Burger
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Imus
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

food is fantastic and delicious. burger and drink is so amazing. french fries is so big i like it.................

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This establishment is near our house. The burger is very affordable. The price is reasonable and you really get what you pay for, yummy burger!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Excellent hamburgers...good service...good value.
The burgers are juicy and I noticed the premium quality ingredients they are using.
No wonder they taste great.
Highly recommend to people who love's hamburgers.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I was told that their burgers were good so me burger lover that I am- tried it. The patty I got was dry and taste just like any another patty. The buns also are sort of cold to touch. Plus the staff who happened to assist us is not accomodating not friendly at all.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I work just in front of them across the road so I often visit here during my break or 1-hour break. They're very accommodating to your request when you order. The customers are what I dislike. Clearly, it says it's a self-serve area and a CLAY-GO Clean As You Go Service plastered on the walls and on their tables. As they're only a few staff there who cooks at the back and the receptionist/cashier counter. But no, they leave their mess behind. Anyway, I'm already a regular here (1 year) and their food is always top quality. Pure beef delicious burgers and fresh vegetables. Better than Jollibee or McDonalds for a scrawny burger worth 30Php with just their special mayonnaise ( i know. no offense. but you can get tired of it). I also pre-order with a text message and collect and pay. Saves me lots of time.

I look forward to your progress and expand your business!