“Consistently Awesome!”

Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Glen Waverley
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fantastic food and service. The staff are amazing and friendly, especially Mitch. Very fast service and the food is always beautiful

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Service was prompt, nice decor. Ambience would be better if I feel less rush. It’s a busy place in the morning. Had scrambled eggs on toast and coffee. Food is very average.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I just love sitting at this cafe, brunching, with my two shihs and a newspaper and people watch on weekends. My best brunch dish would be their “Egg begs” with a side of hash browns and a flat white. The service is superfluous and attentive, and outdoor seating and dog friendly. Each time I have been here, they never fail to bring a a bowl of water for both my shihs. Its a busy cafe. It has breakfast specials and these have a creative cheffy ingredients when I feel a change from the egg begs. The lunch time menu also looks delightful though recently I havent seen many fish dishes on the specials menu, which is a pity. There was this one fish dish I wished they would bring back on their specials which was steamed ? Barramundi or a white fish, in a delicious, non too spicy broth with flat rice noodles and bak choi. That was heaven.
In cold days, there is outdoors heating and on warm days, the blind make good shade.
The dessert display looks amazing but alas I find most to be too heavy for my ever expanding waist line. But there was once a bread and butter pudding which I couldnt resist and had it as a take away. ..... just as good if just a tiny bit less score than my Grandma’s bread and butter pud.
Say hi to cheerful Tom if he is there!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Had breakfast at Mocha Jo's with a group fo friends on a sunny Saturday morning. Service is good with friendly, responsive and helpful wait staff. Good selection of brekfast menu and beverages.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Have visited this place a few times for breakfast over the years, but never for dinner. I must say I was impressed greatly by the service and food. The gnocchi and spicy tofu were a delight, as were the Mac and cheese croquettes. Eggplant chips not the greatest, a little overcooked unfortunately. It is a tad pricey for the type of restaurant it is, but all in all, a very nice meal indeed. Cheers guys :)