Lowest prices for your stay
Novotel
ZenHotels.com
AU$215
NushBoo
London, United Kingdom
Solid suburban hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 July 2023
This is a generous 4 (probably would have been 3.5 if I could) but a decent hotel if you need to be this side of town. It’s never going to be the height of luxury being in this location but my room appeared to be recently refurbished and was clean and comfortable with all modern conveniences, although the bathroom was a bit spartan. Breakfast service was a little chaotic, someone said they were short staffed. Location is handy for trains to central Melbourne, and the Glen shopping centre is 5 minutes walk away and impressive. Also for fellow Brits, Ramsay Street is a 5 minute Uber away!
Date of stay: July 2023Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Priceline
3.0 km from Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley
View more hotels in Glen Waverley
1,310 results
All reviews buffet breakfast train station bowling alley room service shopping mall convenient location down the road cinema glen movie complex accor australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2023

Had a fantastic stay. Griffin helped me find a room that suited me perfectly. The room has two beds in it, which I really like, is high up in hotel, and has a walk in shower. Kavita was super helpful, and remembered me from some years ago, when she kindly gave me a soap holder, which I still have in my home office, after I mentioned I liked it. Kavita also kindly gave me a tour of the room after check in. Mannoj kindly reconfigured the fridge in my room, so I could have all my drink bottles upright, which was super kind of him. He also kindly said he would look into having the two power outlet under the table between the two beds converted to a 4 power outlet, before my next visit.

The restaurant here is now amazing. Some of the best Indian food I have ever had, and the prices are very good if you are not an Accor Plus member, and excellent if you are one, and get a discount as a couple on meals. I have a picture of two curries I had in my profile.

I am really looking forward to my next visit at Christmas time.

Room tip: The entire hotel is very quiet, which I love, but I find the very quietest rooms are on the higher levels.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2023

Dear Andrew,

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay here at the Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley.

I am so pleased you had an enjoyable visit and it is lovely to hear you enjoyed our restaurant Meze.
Additionally it is delightful to know that our team looked after you well during check-in and throughout your stay, it is always a pleasure being able to share positive feedback with the team; so thank you and I will pass these comments onto Griffin, Kavita and Mannoj.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in December!

Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley

Reviewed 31 May 2023 via mobile

Service people are always doing something else instead of serving people. The rooms have so many problems, the AC is not working, the TV channels are very limited, I could connect a streaming device to the TV, etc. For that reason or more I had to move to 3 different rooms and all of them were the same.

Room tip: Try to stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Erick R
General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2023

Dear Erick,

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with us.
I am however sorry that our service did not quite meet your expectations, please accept my sincere apologies for this. With regard to the TV, we have recently installed Foxtel and we have had some issues but these have now been all rectified.
At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us and allows us to constantly learn and improve our product and our service.
Thank you once more and we look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Glen Waverley in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2023

Exceptional service- friendly front desk , rooms prepared on time . Rooms clean . Excellent location - train station , choices of restaurants . Reception staff very accomodating to requests . Will definitely return .

Date of stay: April 2023
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2023

Dear Patricia,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent stay here at the Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us and it is wonderful to see such an encouraging score and positive feedback. It is lovely to hear our staff looked after you well during your stay and that you found our hotels location a convenient option.
Your feedback undoubtedly serves as great motivation for our team to continue refining our facilities and services.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future with your next visit being just as pleasant as the previous one.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Warm Regards,
Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley

Reviewed 14 March 2023

This was my first stay here and it was excellent - I felt very welcomed when checking in and received acknowledgement of my ALL loyalty. The room was spacious, comfortable, clean and quiet; while not quite as modern as some (say the South Wharf Novotel) everything was in good condition and the bed was extremely comfortable - I'm not normally a fan of 'king' beds being comprised of 2 king singles, however the topper ensured the join between them was essentially imperceptible. Despite my room being on the side facing the busy road, I didn't hear any traffic noise. Location is excellent, just a couple of minutes' walk to numerous restaurants, as well as close to the railway station, with entertainment options including cinema and bowling right there too.

Date of stay: March 2023
General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay here at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley!

I am pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our king beds. It is lovely to hear that you felt welcomed by our friendly team and that you did not have any disruptions whilst in house by our busy road.
This feedback undoubtedly serves as great motivation for our team to continue refining our facilities and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 24 January 2023 via mobile

Amazing stay at this awesome hotel.
Firstly you will be welcomed by the lovely reception staff including Niel, Phuy Phuy and Abbey..

VIP parking for accor plus members leading to a fantastic, quiet and spotless room.

We enjoyed the great facilities next to the hotel including bowling, movie theatres and much more.

Later relaxed with a quick dip in the pool and soothed our souls with the sauna downstairs which was a great area including a gym for the fitness fanatics.

Dinner will take you on a Mediterranean adventure but with access to the bar menu covers all bases and tastes. Wonderfully looked after by the most professional and warm Condan, with backup from Viruda. Everything was cooked to perfection and delightful.

We had a great staycation at this great hotel highly recommend and woke rejuvenated nestled in between the most luxurious sheets, ready for the week ahead!

Huge thank you team Novotel Glen Waverley!
Mr Dean

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2023

Dear Mr Dean,

Thank you so much for your descriptive and informative review from your recent stay with us here at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley.

I am pleased to hear you had a relaxing and comfortable stay and enjoyed the use of our facilities and found our hotel location a convenient option for you.
We appreciate your kind feedback towards our front office staff Neil, Phyu Phyu and Abbee, they are a great value to our team.
I will pass along your feedback to all of our departments as this undoubtedly serves as great motivation for all of our team's to continue refining our facilities and services.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and we hope to welcome you back in the near future with your next visit being just as pleasant as the previous one.

Warm Regards