Lowest prices for your stay
Novotel
AU$219
AU$219
Erick Ruiz
Richmond, Texas
Service is awful.
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 May 2023via mobile
Service people are always doing something else instead of serving people. The rooms have so many problems, the AC is not working, the TV channels are very limited, I could connect a streaming device to the TV, etc. For that reason or more I had to move to 3 different rooms and all of them were the same.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Try to stay somewhere else.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lol.travel
    0.8 km from Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley
    View more hotels in Glen Waverley
    1,310 results
    All reviews buffet breakfast train station bowling alley room service shopping mall convenient location down the road cinema glen movie complex accor australia
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 12 April 2023

Exceptional service- friendly front desk , rooms prepared on time . Rooms clean . Excellent location - train station , choices of restaurants . Reception staff very accomodating to requests . Will definitely return .

Date of stay: April 2023
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2023

Dear Patricia,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent stay here at the Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley.
    I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us and it is wonderful to see such an encouraging score and positive feedback. It is lovely to hear our staff looked after you well during your stay and that you found our hotels location a convenient option.
    Your feedback undoubtedly serves as great motivation for our team to continue refining our facilities and services.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future with your next visit being just as pleasant as the previous one.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Warm Regards,
    Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley

Reviewed 14 March 2023

This was my first stay here and it was excellent - I felt very welcomed when checking in and received acknowledgement of my ALL loyalty. The room was spacious, comfortable, clean and quiet; while not quite as modern as some (say the South Wharf Novotel) everything was in good condition and the bed was extremely comfortable - I'm not normally a fan of 'king' beds being comprised of 2 king singles, however the topper ensured the join between them was essentially imperceptible. Despite my room being on the side facing the busy road, I didn't hear any traffic noise. Location is excellent, just a couple of minutes' walk to numerous restaurants, as well as close to the railway station, with entertainment options including cinema and bowling right there too.

Date of stay: March 2023
    General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay here at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley!

I am pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our king beds. It is lovely to hear that you felt welcomed by our friendly team and that you did not have any disruptions whilst in house by our busy road.
    This feedback undoubtedly serves as great motivation for our team to continue refining our facilities and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 24 January 2023 via mobile

Amazing stay at this awesome hotel.
    Firstly you will be welcomed by the lovely reception staff including Niel, Phuy Phuy and Abbey..

VIP parking for accor plus members leading to a fantastic, quiet and spotless room.

We enjoyed the great facilities next to the hotel including bowling, movie theatres and much more.

Later relaxed with a quick dip in the pool and soothed our souls with the sauna downstairs which was a great area including a gym for the fitness fanatics.

Dinner will take you on a Mediterranean adventure but with access to the bar menu covers all bases and tastes. Wonderfully looked after by the most professional and warm Condan, with backup from Viruda. Everything was cooked to perfection and delightful.

We had a great staycation at this great hotel highly recommend and woke rejuvenated nestled in between the most luxurious sheets, ready for the week ahead!

Huge thank you team Novotel Glen Waverley!
    Mr Dean

Date of stay: January 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2023

Dear Mr Dean,

Thank you so much for your descriptive and informative review from your recent stay with us here at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley.

I am pleased to hear you had a relaxing and comfortable stay and enjoyed the use of our facilities and found our hotel location a convenient option for you.
    We appreciate your kind feedback towards our front office staff Neil, Phyu Phyu and Abbee, they are a great value to our team.
    I will pass along your feedback to all of our departments as this undoubtedly serves as great motivation for all of our team's to continue refining our facilities and services.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and we hope to welcome you back in the near future with your next visit being just as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 31 December 2022 via mobile

It may not be new and fancy, but it is well-maintained and it is in a very good location.
    Rooms are bigger than average, and they are clean and cosy.
    Service from the staff are friendly and personal.
    Highly recommended if you are looking for a hotel in that area.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the higher floors
    Date of stay: December 2022
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2023

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay here at the Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us and had a comfortable stay.
    Additionally it is delightful to know that our team looked after you well throughout your stay, it is always a pleasure being able to share positive feedback with the team; therefore I thank you for sharing your experience with me.

We hope to welcome you back to Novotel Glen Waverley very soon!

Reviewed 17 December 2022

I stayed at the hotel recently for a 2 night business trip. The hotel is in a great location with a wide variety of restaurants, a bowling alley and a movie theatre all close by. The staff were friendly at check in and at breakfast. The Buffet Breakfast had the usual fresh fruit, cereals, bircher muesli and also pork/chicken sausages, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, bacon etc. along with a big selection of pastries with barista made coffee included. There is quite a large shopping centre about 800 metres down the road that was useful as it had a Woolworths for a few items that I had forgotten to take with me.
    My room was located on the 2nd floor which was a tad noisy with a busy road running next to the hotel. The room opposite was also a little noisy with a young baby crying on the 2nd night which made it harder getting to sleep as the walls seemed quite thin.
    On the first night I arrived at the hotel after 930pm as my flight was delayed. I was advised by Reception that room service closes at 930pm which meant I had to search for a restaurant nearby for dinner. This wasn't really an issue though given the location and the many restuarants around the area. I had a Grill'd burger which was a short 5 minute walk away.
    Overall I would stay here again. I would probably ask for a floor on a higher level next time to get away from the street noise.

Room tip: Ask for a floor on the higher levels
    Date of stay: December 2022
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    General Manager, Owner at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2022

Thank you very much for providing feedback from your recent stay here at Novotel Melbourne Glen Waverley.

I am so pleased to hear overall you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you very much for your descriptive feedback and comments on our buffet breakfast and convenient hotel location.
    Please feel free to let our friendly reception team know if you are having any noise troubles during your stay and we will be happy to accommodate any requests.
    Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.