“Nice stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Tamborine
Woodleigh Homestead B & B
Thames, New Zealand
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Hubby and I stayed 2 nights at Woodleigh and after reading previous reviews was more than a little nervous. We had a one bedroom spa unit which was clean and spacious came with 2 packs of 4 slices of bacon and 8 eggs bread for toasting with lots of coffee and tea sachets.Yes you do cook your own but no problem really. Because we booked 2 nights had a complimentry bottle of wine ( booked with wotif). A lovely peaceful spot my only moan would be would have been nice to have more towels than just the 2 for 2 nights especially when you have a spa bath and I'm sure if I had of asked it wouldn't have been a problem.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Breath taking views, fantastic service, astounding accommodation! The rooms were comfortable and spacious. The views from the rooms are among some of the most astounding and warming views I've witnessed in the entire world. Definitely a must see to believe experience!

• Stayed September 2011
Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed 24 August 2011

This was my 2nd time I have stayed here & I will be back again.
The rooms are very affordable, nice & clean and they have a "Homely" feel about them also.
The views are very beautiful in this very quiet & peaceful setting.
My hats off to Ian (owner/host) who went out of his way to ensure my stay was as enjoyable & comfortable as possible. This was especially appreciated as I am currently on crutches.
I will definately be back for a 3rd stay :-)

10/10

Phil Cox

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Phillip_Cox
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights with my mum for a relaxing getaway and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay. The view from the cottage was breathtaking, the rooms were clean and well equipped and the hospitality was fantastic!! Thankyou for making our stay so memorable we will definately be finding an excuse to come back.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Loz091
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Woodleigh Homestead is in a beautiful setting on the side of the mountain with spectacular views to the Gold Coast and Mount Warning. For a family of three, we had a very spacious studio room with two large beds (electric blankets), TV and comfortable couches. The room contained a small kitchenette with an adjoining shower/bathroom. The owners were very friendly and provided a substantial cook-it-yourself- bacon and egg breakfast. The room was clean, and bedding and towels were fresh. Our stay was relaxing, we enjoyed being out of the town centre, and would certainly come there again. Woodleigh is one of the few places where bookings are flexible and can be made for a single night. Two shetland ponies and an alpaca, added to the relaxed farm atmosphere.

Room Tip: Loved being in the country and staying in comfort.