41 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUSD 301
eDreamsUSD 299
TravelocityUSD 303
10,880 results
All reviews families with children boat tour food and drinks coconut trees night activities italian restaurant pesce salinas swimming options pools paradise program beach brazil gym lizards
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

A complete place to enjoy. The best food in an All Inclusive Resort in Latin America.
The place is amazing, the staff is high level and the food...
You can choose more than eight swimming pools to stay (food and drinks, inclusive)!!!
Many kinds of programs are offered, for adults and kids.
We did a wild track and reached a beautiful sight view of the coconut trees and a 180• view of the emerald blue sea of Alagoas.
Try to stop to watch!
We also enjoyed a funny hidro gym class. Try the massage at the Tantien Spa. We had a complete program to relax and it was unforgettable.
To congratulate the helpful staff, we choose the waiter: Sebastião (takes care about the kids food options) and Bete, the manager. They were kind and helpful all the time.
Beautiful and clean rooms, bars with infinite options, restaurant with marvelous foods, great activities, special drinks and chilled beers. To summarize, everything was wonderful.
We suggest to spend four days, at least, we spent eight, rsrsrs.
To complement your visit try the visit (by boat) to the natural coral barriers (the second largest coral barriers in the world - 120 km of extension), the beach tour with music. If you love wild rare wild animals, go to visit to the marine manatee (peixe-boi marinho) in extinción at a Community Association.

Take your conclusion, but in my opinion “Salinas de Maragogi” is the best ‘all inclusive’ resort in the Americas.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thaynna Mendes de Souza, Marketing at Salinas Maragogi All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Hello! How are you?

Thanks for evaluating us, we are so happy to know that you had a great time at our resort! And our food is really good, isn't it? Maragogi is so beautiful!

We hope you'll come to visit us again!

Thanks and hug

Reviewed 3 October 2020

This is an all-inclusive resort in the beach town of Maragogi in Alagoas (in the northeast of Brazil). It’s been around a long time and the property is very large. They have 12 buildings of rooms spread throughout the property. Many of the pools and restaurants are concentrated in one area of the resort, so if you’re in a unit that’s on the edge of the property (like I was), you’re pretty far away from most of the activities. That can be good if you’re looking for a more quiet location and they really ought to describe the upside of one unit over another, but they don’t.
Another problem I had with the resort is that none of the restaurants have their hours of operation posted outside. They have an automated system—“Izi”—which works through WhatsApp which is supposed to have the hours, but Izi is not that Easy to use. I actually couldn’t even find the gym. Why can’t they post a map with the locations of the resort’s attractions? Or maybe they could give the guests a map to navigate this property?
The resort seems to cater to families with children, which is fine, but I don’t have children, so if you prefer a more adult-oriented resort, this isn’t necessarily the place for you. Most of the staff are friendly, so that’s a plus.
The food is all-you-can-eat and the drinks are all-you-can-drink, in theory. However, many times the servers will give you small portions of food or cocktails with light pours. This is probably at the instruction of management. I know I can get up a second time and a third time, but sometimes I’d like to just get what I want when I want it instead of it being decided for me. In fact, I had asked a bartender to pour a little more alcohol in a cocktail and he told me that he did. I didn’t want to argue, or be pushy, so I guess that’s my fault.
The hotel is relatively expensive (though not the most expensive in this town). I didn’t hate it, but I don’t think I’d go back.

Room tip: Building 6 is far from activities, so it's pretty quiet.
Date of stay: September 2020
8  Thank DelfinoEdward
Thomas Ferreira, Outro at Salinas Maragogi All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Hey Delfino, how you're going?

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions about Salinas Maragogi. Your opinion is very important for the improvement of our services.

I am very sorry that your experience here has not been satisfactory. As you mentioned in your review, we are not a resort for those looking for tranquility and silence. Our proposal is to offer maximum leisure and fun for all the families that stay with us.

I hope that you will come at a next opportunity and that your experience here will be even better.

Reviewed 14 May 2020

First there is security guard so it feels safe, staff take your suitcases, check in is fast and easy if you speak Portuguese (my partner did all the talking, staff do not speak English). The room was amazing, cleaned everyday, comfortable and free beverage in fridge. However, use water in bottle to brush your teeth, once the water from the tap was a bit smelly. Great food at any time, alcohol included. Staff can arrange day trip for you (however if you walk to town you can find cheaper price), there is a souvenir market right next to the resort open everyday, Kids go free so there are a lot of kids. we used the pool when they were eating or having a nap and eating when they were playing so we did not cross too many. Lots of moskito at night though. Day and night activities are ok, Brazilian seemed to enjoy it. Staff alway say Bon did and are ready to help. we saw crabs, birds, lizards and tiny monkeys. there is a sauna and a gym for free and you can book a massage. They were renovating and expecting bigger facilities. The free "walk" was ok but don't expect something amazing.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank BillieS68
Italo Barreira, Marketing at Salinas Maragogi All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2020

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad to know that you have had a good experience here at Salinas Maragogi.
Your comments are very important for us, so we can learn and improve the experience at the resort.

I hope to welcome you here again soon.
Until then, we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

This was probably the best day of our trip. The resort was very nice, and we took a boat tour to snorkel which amazing. The water was clear. This is a great family place and they have a large buffet. There are a few pools and places to lounge and relax. Highly recommend

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dV2904ZO
Livia Melo, Marketing at Salinas Maragogi All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2020

Hi, John!

Thank you for rating us here on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. =D

The Maragogi beaches are really beautiful, isn't it? That's a good reason for you come back whenever you can. It'll be a great pleasure to welcome you back at Salinas Maragogi.

Take care <3

Reviewed 24 October 2019

I came here with my friends a while ago and canot say more good about this place! The food was soo good and i love the atmosphere here! The native people who come here are absolutely gorgeous! And the waitresses were pretty hot! I loved my room and how comfertable it was and i loved the pool definetly coming back!

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank Ethan_Thomson22
Thomas F, assistente de relacionamento ao cliente at Salinas Maragogi All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Hi Ethan,

What an amazing comment. We were very happy that you had fun here.

We hope you visit us more often. We will be flattered. <3

Hugs on behalf of the entire Salinas team.