All reviewswine tastingslice of heavenlounge chairsthree nightscheeseargentinatoursswimmingpoolbackyardoliveslagardespanishpatioremise
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My partner and I arrived after a long bus ride from Santiago. We arrived earlier in the korning. About 8.30, we were tired and hungery. After taveling to many hotels I was expecting to be asked to wait until check in time. However this was not the case.

We rang the door bell the lady (I feel terrible but I cannot remember her name answered the door) she does not speak english but she was warm and welcoming and invited us in and checked us in right away.

The place was warmed and smelled amazing. It was the most welcoming homely feeling. We were able to go straight to our rooms which were divine. So beautifully presented, clean and warm.

We then went to the buffet breakfast. Wow oh wow - where do I start. The most amazing pastries I have ever eaten. Freshly baked that morning on sight. I selection of fresh fuits, cereal, bread, ham and cheese. We had coffee made from us that was always perfect.

The first afternoon we brought wine, cheese and olives and sat in the backyard which is such a gorgeous view. They brought us out wine glasses and a bottle opener.

Over our whole stay the staff were just amazing. Anything we needed, nothing was too much trouble. They constantly apologised for the language barrier which I felt terrible because really my spanish should be better not their english.

We thanked the staff when we were leaving. Just as we were almost out the door one of the staff rushed back out with a bottle of wine for us and thanked us for the stay. - just so delightful.

If you want a place that will treat you like first class, that is warm, welcoming and has a delicious breakfast and is located in the best part of mendoza then this place is for you!

Thank you guys so much for an amazing stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Our stay in Posada Borravino was an outstanding experience. This boutique hotel is a real hidden treasure! The design of the house and garden are very nicely thought through with very good taste and the decoration is with a lot of love for details. There is a lovely garden framed by the house with a very cute pool. It is all super inviting just to stay there and relax in the sun. The hotel only has 8 rooms and it feels all very private. The staff of the hotel is outstanding as well, they were providing a very warm and welcoming service. We spend time there during Christmas and the effort the staff took in the Christmas dinner was sooo lovely. They prepared every morning an amazing breakfast with great variety of food. The hotel is also very well located close to a small wine village and a lot of bodegas. I would more than recommend this hotel to everyone who loves a truely unique boutique hotel experience.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nadl1982
Pablo J C, Asesor at Posada Borravino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Nadl1982,

Thank you for choosing Posada Borravino and for taking your time to share tour experience with millions of Tripadvisor readers.

Kind regards,

Pablo J. Curtosi

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the Posada for about 4 days in november, when its still a bit chilli at night and it was great. This is a small hotel, from what i could tell there were only about 4-5 rooms. Everything was very clean and the rooms were comfortable and pretty nice. Dont expect super luxury as this is more of a country feel and look. My room had a door right into the garden so you could just step out and have breakfast outdoors. The staff was great, they were always very helpful and attentive.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We had a wonderful time. The hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable and beautifully decorated. We were the only guests at the time which made it really intimate and special. The bedrooms were small and but sufficient. The pool was perfect to relax by after a long day of walking and other excursions. We really enjoyed our stay and will defiantly return one day. I would recommend that guests hire a car if wanting to explore this beautiful town and the surrounding areas.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We stayed for 4 nights over the Easter weekend. The hotel is tucked away on a lovely side road within walking distance of the local restaurants and village. There is a charming interior garden with patio and swimming pool; beautifully put together. Breakfast was fresh, large and delicious and we ate supper in twice which was also delicious. Andreas, the owner has a great eye for detail and is extremely friendly and helpful. He helped organise bike rental as well as a day out horse riding in the hills and touring the local wineries. This is a peaceful and quaint Argentinian experience; highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple