All reviews alberto and maria gracia the cottages the main house every morning an oasis grounds are beautiful wine country dogs and cats empanadas mendoza region owners and staff buenos aires wine tasting could not have been more beautiful place to stay home away from home restaurant reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This place was awesome! You feel like you are in your own jungle oasis in the middle of Lujan de Cayo. Incredibly warm, friendly staff. We were there for a weekend only but had the fortune of being there on a Sunday when the family offered an Asado. Everyone eats here at 8:00pm so get used to that if you are American like us. We were there 8:-10:30pm eating many courses and enjoying the company of our other hotel guests. We stayed in the Jasmine room. Looks like there are 4+ two story mini houses, a downstairs room and an upstairs one, so very intimate hotel. Ours was the top floor and our balcony looked out on a beautiful courtyard of trees - birds singing -a little slice of heaven. The room was large enough, we had a small kitchenette with a tea kettle and microwave in addition to the standard mini fridge/mini bar. Decorated beautifully.

Room Tip: It is such a peaceful setting, all rooms would be great I think!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathast
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I choose this place based on what I read in the reviews posted on Trip Advisor and the photos posted on the Casa Glebinias web site. The staff worked with me prior to my arrival to arrange airport transfers and 4 days worth of private wine tasting tours and treks into the Andes. Every day went off without a hitch with knowledgeable drivers arriving early, driving late model and comfortable transportation. The accommodations were very comfortable with Wi-Fi working really well in the rooms, and anywhere on the beautiful grounds. The owners and staff were extremely gracious and treated me like an old friend. The restaurant was quite good, and the house wine, produced by the owner's son, was as good as most I tasted at the top wineries I visited in the area. To my great pleasure, my stay far surpassed expectations.

Room Tip: The staff will work with you to satisfy your needs
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to find that this lovely spot is a compound of absolutely beautiful small houses. Our “room” was actually more like a lovingly crafted apartment with a sitting area, kitchenette, bedroom and bath. The grounds were beautiful and we enjoyed every meal in the restaurant. The location for us was perfect; a quieter town with plenty to see nearby. But most importantly... the staff. Everyone was so good to us, planning wonderful excursions (the Uco Valley wine tour was the stand-out). We are grateful to everyone at Casa Glebinias!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The accommodations were excellent with very comfortable rooms within small houses located around the grounds. The landscaping and gardens were beautiful. The owners and staff were fabulous - very friendly and helpful arranging tours and transportation. The restaurant was also excellent we even took part in a cooking class led by their chef Ariel which was both entertaining and delicious.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dbanask
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Started our honeymoon in Argentina here. Pictures don't do this place justice. Very cozy and authentic Argentina experience on a small, intimate property. Most of all though, the staff was absolutely fantastic - everyone spoke English, were helpful around the clock, and even lent us money to get to town to an ATM when I lost my debit card. Will definitely visit again next time we go to Mendoza.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple