“Great bikes great lunch pretty cycling all around”

Baccus Vineyards Biking
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Bacchus bikes advised an easy to follow tour. Some free tastings included which is good as bikes cost a little more but are also good quality. The lunch place recommended was amazing value. We caught a local bus to get there, very easy and a lovely day out for little money.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Very good services: good mountainbike (Brand Trek) & well maintained + they opened especially for us. Paid 200 instead of 250 (prices went up, not 150 anymore per bike/day) cause only half a day.

As we had only a few hours, we visited pulmary winery & alta vista: very good mix, the first one is a family owned organic winery (100 ars pp), second (175 ars pp) is a huge one but very impressive (very nice, big and old hall with the concrete & steel barrels + caves with the oak barrels). Wines were all very good.

We had very little traffic along the road (but followed the roads indicated by baccus) so no chaotic truck traffic as indicated in other areas/reviews. However to reach some wineries on the map you may need to follow or cross some more busy roads.

However, don't expect sceneries as in france or south africa where the wineyards are located on beautiful hills, it is all flat and you drive in residential area's, but nice and green

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I rented a bike with Baccus last year. As I was travelling alone through Mendoza, I was glad that the owner girl (I forgot the name) banded the 8 people waiting for bike together, to form a very nice group. Wine tasting is more fun in a group! She gave excellent advice on the wineries that we could reach according to our biking capacities, timing, and interests, as well as on good eating places. The bikes were also ok, considering that all the good ones had already been rented hours earlier. Thanks Baccus for making this one of the best days of 2016 for me!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my group of friends made a booking but didn't make it in time because our busses to Mendoza ran behind but when we got there the man there told us about nearby vineyards we could walk too since we had come all the way out to the suburb. He was friendly and drew us out a map. Great service and the bikes looked in great condition! Would go back if I had the opportunity

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This was easily one of my most favourite days in mendoza.

The staff who organised the bike tour just go above and beyond in terms of helpfulness.

I strongly recommend you put a day aside for this on your itinerary.