“Great recommendations for a wonderful wine & bike experience”

Baccus Vineyards Biking
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I rented a bike with Baccus last year. As I was travelling alone through Mendoza, I was glad that the owner girl (I forgot the name) banded the 8 people waiting for bike together, to form a very nice group. Wine tasting is more fun in a group! She gave excellent advice on the wineries that we could reach according to our biking capacities, timing, and interests, as well as on good eating places. The bikes were also ok, considering that all the good ones had already been rented hours earlier. Thanks Baccus for making this one of the best days of 2016 for me!

All reviews
"free tastings"
"alta vista"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my group of friends made a booking but didn't make it in time because our busses to Mendoza ran behind but when we got there the man there told us about nearby vineyards we could walk too since we had come all the way out to the suburb. He was friendly and drew us out a map. Great service and the bikes looked in great condition! Would go back if I had the opportunity

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This was easily one of my most favourite days in mendoza.

The staff who organised the bike tour just go above and beyond in terms of helpfulness.

I strongly recommend you put a day aside for this on your itinerary.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Ines helped us out just fine. She got us 2 fine bikes for around 300 pesos, about $10, for a full day. More importantly though, they provide maps of the environment and the different wineries and olive oil farms you can visit. She helps you create an itinerary that fits with your plan for the day.

Don't expect a nice bike ride itself though. The environment just isn't fit for it. Many roads are terrible with many holes, many more are just dirt roads. But you can't blame Baccus for that. This is absolutely the best way to comfortably see 3 or 4 wineries in Lujan de Cuyo.