“Maybe I went to the wrong Restaurant”

La Terraza del Pikoteo
Ranked #32 of 75 Restaurants in Humacao
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Reviewed 31 January 2016

After reading prior reviews I decided to go tho this place because I was close to it. My first impression when we arrived was : "are we in the right place". We checked with the GPS and the restaurant name and everything matched so we decide to go in. After we went in the main dining room was closed, not to many patrons and all where sitting at the bar. We asked to have dinner and the waitress stared at us like "really, you want to eat here?". After all we decided to stay and had a beer and ordered Seafood turn overs (pastelillos) mine was ok, however the one my companion had was bad. Menu isn't very inviting and is limited. Food was eatable but not good. Service is satisfactory but not even good. As I say before this isn't the restaurant described in previous reviews.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Pretty good food and excellent drinks. Wife loved the snapper. Steak was pretty good as well. Son cannot say enough good things about his dinner

Reviewed 3 August 2015

We were visiting Humacao and decided to take a trip and find an area restaurant. We were so lucky to find this place. Excellent food and service! We had empanada appetizer (delicious) and mofongo with shrimp and my husband had the parrot fish (so funny, looks like it's smiling). Would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

The place is great and the service excellent. The inside facilities are cozy , presentation of the food at SJ Restaurant level. The food is outstanding within a very reasonable price. There is something for all the tastes including drinks of all types, even coconut water for those of us that enjoy mixed with our drinks. So if you are in the area try it, you won't regret it.

1  Thank RafyyAida
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Excellent service. Beautiful food presentation. The food portions are perfect and the taste is very delicious. The appetizers are good too. Highly reccomended.