“French classic in the Caribbean”

Chez Daniel at the Club
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Humacao
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: C'est magnifique! Para paladares muy exigentes. El chef y restaurateur Daniel Vasse, maestro en la cocina tradicional de su natal Normandía. Destacan en su carta Buliabase (caldo) de pescados y mariscos frescos y Cassoulet (cazuela) de habas y confit de pato (cocido en su propia grasa) y chorizo en su SALsa. El ossobucco de venado, muy solicitado. Eleva tu espíritu con la excelente selección de vinos. Ha sido premiado consecuentemente por el Certamen del Buen Comer de El Nuevo Día. Domingos disfruta rico brunch. El restaurante se encuentra en Humacao.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The best French clasic cuisine. Excellent service and nice atmosphere conspire to grant you a superb dining experience. Also, the best Sunday Brunch in Puerto Rico is served every week by this traditional gem that offers its clients the best possible culinary experience in Palmas del Mar and one of the best in the Caribbean. Everything from classic onion soup, almond trout, duck magrit, to the best chocolate mousse this side of the Atlantic as well as excellent soufflés and during brunch the best seafood, upscale cheeses, fresh fruit and other delicacies to be enjoyed with the included mimosa or bloody mary. A Must.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Wen to Chez Daniel at the Club and we had an excellent dinner and dessert to die for. Definitely a must here in Palmas

1  Thank ICS2008
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Super full brunch; 5 stars category!!! Excellent service in a cozy place to spend all afternoon. 100% recommended.

1  Thank Beatriz A
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went to the beach club for the day and ordered food from the beach restaurant/bar. The menu only had hamburger, fries, wings, chicken fingers, and more fries. I went to the bar to order my food and drinks and it took like 10 minutes, despite only one customer in line. I do understand that other people are ordering from the beach chairs, but still, I'm right in front and don't need to wait 10 minutes.
The worst part was that they gave me my food and forgot to bring my drinks. I asked her about the drinks and she was like "wait a second" in a very bad way. Then, she never came back for another 10 minutes and I had to go to the bar to get my drinks.
The worst part is that when you pay by credit card, this lady automatically charged me 15% tip on my card, when I did not even want to pay for it. There was no service and why should I pay for it? After all, we are talking about $5 tip so who cares, but I never will be ordering from that place again.

I was told by a lot of members that the service can be terrible (depending on who is manning the bar register). The lady that was there was a dark skin girl, kind of chubby and not the two white ladies that work there. Actually, the two white ladies were very nice.

Food - it was all fried, but fresh out of the kitchen. The kitchen guys looked very busy and were doing their job. I give two thumbs up to those guys.
It was kind of expensive for what they were serving.
One hamburger with a handful of fries - $14
3 chicken fingers (they were so tiny) with a handful of fries - $7.5

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Overpriced for the portions. Food was not bad but could find better inside Palmas Del Mar. Ask your waiter before ordering something that looks too fancy on the menu, it is probably just that, a Fancy name.