“Spectacular Food!”

Chez Daniel at the Club
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Humacao
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: C'est magnifique! Para paladares muy exigentes. El chef y restaurateur Daniel Vasse, maestro en la cocina tradicional de su natal Normandía. Destacan en su carta Buliabase (caldo) de pescados y mariscos frescos y Cassoulet (cazuela) de habas y confit de pato (cocido en su propia grasa) y chorizo en su SALsa. El ossobucco de venado, muy solicitado. Eleva tu espíritu con la excelente selección de vinos. Ha sido premiado consecuentemente por el Certamen del Buen Comer de El Nuevo Día. Domingos disfruta rico brunch. El restaurante se encuentra en Humacao.
Reviewed 25 February 2017

AMAZING!! We stopped in for Sunday Brunch, this led to us enjoying some on the best food we have ever enjoyed! Everything was perfectly seasoned and prepared. The lamb was spectacular!! The meal was so delicious that we came back for a late dinner! During our second meal, we enjoyed fresh oysters, baked mussels, and mixta paella. Again, everything was prepared to perfection! This was one literally some of the best food I have ever had the pleasure of eating!

2  Thank cathy s

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Chez Daniel is a romantic intimate French restaurant located at 110 Harbour Drive Suite 5. It excels at service and custom made food for people with food allergies or sensitivities. It is closed on Tuesday. If you are staying in the Resort area around the Marina on the SE part of Puerto Rico Island, it is worth a visit.

2  Thank Delbe M
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Tapas & Chez Daniel are attached & all food comes from the same kitchen. On one visit I had the best asparagus appetizer- big, firm, juicy asparagus cooked perfectly with delicious slices of cheese atop, except the ends were not cut off & they were tough & inedible. I ordered a few weeks later & almost sent it back. I would've never served this to anyone. I got 4 of the smallest, thinnest, softest, overcooked asparagus. The whole dish looked old & unappetizing. Their Spinach & scallops covered in cheese ( Coquille st. Jacque) appetizer is the best I've ever had. I hope it will be consistent when I go next time. Seafood soup is delicious. Bistro Rico is also part of this & is also inconsistent. First visit I had a beautiful salmon filet over mixed greens salad, exactly as described on menu. Next time it was a super thin long filet. Too thin & too salty. No mixed greens. I had a plate of almost white Romaine lettuce. Not good.

2  Thank teacher1131
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

It was 33 years ago on Valentine's Day I asked my true love/soul mate out on our first "real date." what better way to celebrate 33 wonderful years than to have dinner at one of our most favorite restaurants in PR. I had the best onion soup ever! My filet migon was perfectly cooked. The Chef/Co-owner was very accommodating for my wife due to her dietary restrictions of gluten free. She had the razor clams and Caribbean Lobster which was not over or under cooked. All of this during our fav champagne. Great service, Very Friendly and very accommodating! Thank you for making our special day more special!

2  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We always make sure that a visit to Palmas includes at least one dinner at the lovely place. For Francophiles, you easily forget you are in PR and instead feel you are in France, just with the kind of relaxed hospitality that is indicative of PR. The restaurant includes a more formal inside area, as well as a back terrace open to the night breezes from sea (however, the view is more of the marina). There is both a standard menu, full of wonderful French standards, as well as a board of daily specials. Service is very professional. Good wine values, especially the half bottles. The food always is perfectly prepared and always delights! Don't miss this terrific experience.

2  Thank velly528