“Great stay by the sea for families.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Loft on the Links

The Living Room/Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Living Room/Dining Area
King sized bed , ample storage, radio, hairdryer, alarm clock
Top floor windows
Picture taken from the Living Room window looking towards the heart of Burntisland
View from the Links , looking back towards Kinghorn Road
Burntisland
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Elena M
“Great stay by the sea for families.”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The loft on the links is a great little property. We are a family of four with children aged 7 and 9. The property has one bedroom, but this was big enough to accommodate us all comfortably with the kids on a mattress on the floor.
The kitchen is well equipped with everything you might need, although I'm not a big cook! The TV has pause/record options so much like home.
Burntisland had a fair on the links while we stayed and I thought this might be intrusive, but it wasn't.
On street parking was limited but there is a free carpark 2mins walk away and the rail station 10mins walk with trains to Edinburgh.
Would definitely stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jul 2016
Hi and thank you for your review and rating - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Loft on the Links - come back anytime! ps thank you for leaving the Loft all clean and tidy - much appreciated.
Burrberry...
Hayling Island, United Kingdom
“A real home away from home (with better views!)”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

From the moment I contacted Alison, this rental was an absolute dream. All the communication beforehand was quick, accurate and friendly and the price was great. Then when I arrived at the flat - wow! Absolutely immaculate, light, airy with a huge bedroom, amazingly well equipped kitchen and the views out of the living room - I could literally have spent my whole stay sitting on the window seat gazing out to sea.

I have stayed in a fair few holiday rentals over the years and I have to say this is far and away the best - Alison has literally thought of everything - even down to detailed instructions on how to turn the telly on. I had a wonderful stay and managed to cater for a family birthday party quite happily with all the equipment provided.

As it was my birthday aswell, Alison had also left me a card and a small gift which was a lovely lovely touch. I would recommend Loft on the Links to anyone and as my parents live nearby, I'll definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Feeling at home as soon as I walked in the door
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Jul 2016
Hi - whoops only just noticed your review today - apologies. Thank you for your kind words and your review and rating of the Loft on the Links - we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay again sometime and thank you for leaving the flat nice and tidy when you left - much appreciated. Alison :)
maywoods2...
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed 22 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

We were really happy with the loft. Our daughter was provided for very happily and I loved the kitchen which had everything needed to cook as if we were at home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jul 2016
Just noticed my reviews just now - how embarrassing! Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for your review and star rating - it really means a lot to us - so pleased to hear that you had a nice time and that you felt so at home. We hope to welcome you back sometime and thanks for being a terrific guest at the Loft on the Links.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing