“Good home cooked food”
Review of The Eagles Head

The Eagles Head
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Carnforth
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A country old fashioned pub serving high quality pub food. Not a gastro pub ,Good old fashioned pub grub at reasonable prices. Dog friendly, child friendly, diver and walker friendly. In fact we serve anybody or anything. Fish and chip night on a Wednesday. Quiz night on Wednesday evening 21.30 start. Free supper. Thursday pensioners lunch £6.50. ID not required, Thursday evening is steak night. If you should have any cause to complain please tell us at the time of your visit so we can sort out any issues that may arise. Hopefully this will solve the easily rectifiable problems that are being written on the Trip advisor site.
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Been several times and this place never disappoints it's got good food good staff and dog friendly. It's old world inside and quaint. The portions are a tad big for me but I try my best to scoff the lot. The fish and chips are amazing fresh home made chips not frozen rubbish. The sandwiches are massive the kids home made and delicious highly recommend booking especially Sunday will be back again soon

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I went with my parents to have a meal here and all we got was rudeness. My dad got us drinks. But the barman was so interested in what his friends were doing he poured the wrong drink. We finished our meals. And when the chef noticed I hadn't finished my meal all he did was give me a dirty look. I do highly recommend that you avoid this place

9  Thank Alex S
Helena T, Owner at The Eagles Head, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Well Alex........This is the second time you have posted a similar review. Your last feeble attempt was removed by Trip advisor....Therefore you are telling lies that you visited our business this past week as your other review was some six months ago.
Not a lot I can say..... other than you must have a lot of spare time on your hands, Or. you are one very sad person that has nothing better to do than write rubbish about a visit that never happened.
One very annoyed hard working business owner that doesn't need to read make believe reviews. I have read one of your other attempts about a local park and you criticised your visit as being spoilt as there were far to many children. Its a park.....I think you are missing something......!!!! That sums up your creditability regarding your Trip advisor writings.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Excellent food excellent service could not have been more impressed will certainly be going back here again

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Having read reviews on TA we went here last night and weren't dissapointed. Staff were excellent and food delicious. Will definately return.. +++++++++

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Third time we have visited the Eagles head and each time the food has been superb. We have been for steak twice and once for Sunday lunch. The staff are friendly and efficient and the food well cooked and tasty. Looking forward to our next visit.