“The Best Out Of The Way Gelateria”

Buon Gusto Gelateria
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Pienza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Okay, so, I couldn't wait to take the picture. I started eating first. Sorry! If you go there, you won't be able to control yourself either. MANGIA!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I do like ice cream)!!! We came to Pienza occasionally... I didn't expect to get such nice surprise in this lovely and cozy town... Buon Gusto Gelateria!!! The ice cream there is to die for :) Pistacio pesto, Mumbai with curry, raspberry with white chocolate :) What a nice mix!
Nicola and Giovanny - two amazing men able to create something new every time! They are so attractive and full of positive! Thank you, creators of the best ice cream that I ever tasted! ❤️

1  Thank Avg_elen
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I can't say it is the best gelato in Italy (or the world) since I haven't tried them all. However, it is the best we had in over two weeks in Italy. This is a small place that makes its own gelato, creates its own flavors and obviously does it with great pride, dedication and love. It is AMAZING.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Pienza for a week and came every day for a gelato and fresh juice/smoothie. The gelato is hands down the best gelato we have tasted anywhere in the world. Flavors are creative and imaginative and delicious!!! They will also make you a juice or smoothie of any flavor - pick your fruits/veggies from their display and they will juice or blend them for you. Add in super friendly service and it just does not get any better than this. No surprise that Rick Steves recommends Buon Gusto. So do we!!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Amazing. Have had gelato in Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena and Radda Chianti and has been the best!! The salted carmel was to die for. Wish I could make it by one more time!!!