“Mother/daughter wine tasting”
Review of Enoteca Di Ghino

Enoteca Di Ghino
Ranked #4 of 46 things to do in Pienza
More attraction details
Owner description: Enoteca di Ghino is one of the most important Italian wine shop.Here you can find from the best local wine price/quality to the best wine in the world,included a great selection of Rhum,whisky,Cognac etc.. At Enoteca di Ghino you have the possibility to do every day wine tasting of local wine,champagnes,spirits and not only followed by the Sommelier Patrick. Se have a small room with 4 tables where you can enjoy your Glass of wine with calm and relax.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great time tasting lovely Tuscan wines with Patrick. Lovely town, great store, local knowledge! Lotsa good wine just arrived at my house...cheers or should I say, Salute!

Theboss87, Proprietario at Enoteca Di Ghino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you very much!!!!
Hope to see you again!!!

Patrick

in 10 reviews
"address"
"sons"

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Advised by the hotel, we went and visited Ghino. Not so much for the wine because we live nearby Bordeaux in France. We were in for the Grappa. Ghino is an expert and let us try some of his best grappa's. We ended up with 6 bottles and he told us that whenever we wanted he could send some more to our address and moreover he said when you are buying some wine somewhere else, give me a call, I will give you some advise!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is the place to go if you want to buy wine. The owner and his 2 sons let you taste the wines. We had 3 cases send to Texas.

1  Thank wittingfk
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Absolutely the best wine buying and tasting experience I've ever had. I want to return to Pienza and this will be my first stop back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 October 2016

On a Tuscan walking tour, our guide set up a visit to l'Enoteca di Ghino. They had five wines open for us and we tasted through those. I generally do not buy wine in Italy to have shipped to the U.S. but I did these as 3 of the wines were extraordinary and not readily available (or at all available) in the US. There was no pressure to buy - just a discussion of the wines. I spent time walking around the shop and there is an excellent selection of wines, focused (of course) on Tuscany. The wines range from the very high end to good wines in the 10 Euro range. Great shop, great people. And I'm awaiting the arrival of my wines with great anticipation!!

1  Thank Randy C