“Fantastic Lunch!”

Ranked #22 of 63 Restaurants in Pienza
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Fall is a great time to have lunch or dinner at Latte di Luna when they offer their homemade lasagna with wild mushrooms infused with 'salsa tartufata' - a sauce made with more wild mushrooms and olives. And sitting outside in the October sun made it even better. I followed this with rabbitt cooked in white wine which is a personal favourite. But do reserve - the trattoria is busy even in the off-season.

1  Thank MJC259
Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Great place for a quick lunch. All 6 of us had pasta dishes and all were excellent. Simple fresh and well made. Quick service as well so we didn't wait long at all. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Lamees89
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a local and were not disappointed. It was quite busy so we felt lucky to get a table inside away from the rain. It was cozy with a warm atmosphere. Service wasn't bad at all just not great however, our lunch of soup and pasta was really tasty. I hear restaurants in Pienza can be hit and miss so if you don't have the time to gamble, then you should take the well recommended option and dine here.

1  Thank Gabriele M
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

The roasted pork is to die for. Extra crispy is how I like it. My mouth was watering at our approach. Does my comment make you think we have been there before? We have. When in Pienza it's a must.

1  Thank Ljcapuano
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We had a dinner here one night and it was very crowded. So we expected a longer waiting time for our meals. But when they finally arrived, I instantly thought, I will be very hungry when I finish that mini pasta plate (I got it as a main). We didn't order desserts as I wanted to get something else to eat in the way home plus the waiting time would be possibly long again. However, the flavour of my pasta was great. If I would go again, I will order at least 3 more courses.