See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I review B&B Camere Andrei as a returning customer 5 years hence and I am disappointed to say the place has changed. We arrived with a party of 4 couples to celebrate our 40th anniversary in Pienza with our family and friends. We thought we were all staying together and exploring the surrounding countryside together after breakfast from the same location. However, when we arrived we asked about the 2 other couples arrangements who had not yet arrived. They informed us there was nobody else scheduled to be coming in and no rooms available. 5 years ago we made reservations directly with the owners, but now apparently they book through booking.com and there was a mixup. Long story short, they had no other rooms to give us and this meant that our other kids had to stay elsewhere.
To the owner (Bennies') credit, he did find an available room for our kids and other friends not too far away. Another disappointment came (or so we first thought) when we were told that we did not elect to have breakfast added to our room. Our kids did, but not us. We joked that we were now staying in Europes first B&B minus a "b".

Turned out however that the breakfast was not as it was 5 years ago and was now just an instant coffee pot in your room with a crappy tiny basket of prepackaged breads-bisquits. Wasn't worth the money anyways. We just walked into town and got a great breakfast there instead for a small amount. No cold cuts or meat, no coffee, no cheeses and a really bad attitude from the owner sucks and I wouldn't be back.

Ciao Benny...bad or mediocre reviews keep Americans away. You need help with your attitude dude.
Also, booking.com is NOT YOUR FRIEND.

Room Tip: Don't be bothered ordering their breakfast. Unless he fixes things. Save your money.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 5 years ago and loved it so much we referred some of our friends. They served a nice breakfast with meets, cheeses and pastries and the owner was very personable. We booked our rooms again 6 months ahead of time and arrived to find out our reservation was cancelled due to an incorrect credit card number. We booked directly from their site but they told us an email from Booking.com was sent, likely straight into spam so I never saw it. I avoid Booking.com for this reason. I don't question that the email was sent but I am disappointed that it was cancelled after only 24 hours and no one from the B&B tried to contact me directly. Turns out the nice breakfast is now packaged items left in the room and costs extra. They were kind enough to help us find another lovely little B&B steps away that took us in at a moment's notice...with a very nice breakfast, and they let us still park our car there since the new place is inside the city walls. It's unfortunate that the personal charm of this nice place has diminished... perhaps the stream of pushy tourists has taken a toll.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had reservations in mid-September for 3-nights but had to cancel due to a change in our travel plans. I notified them/cancelled well in advance of 30-days but they would not refund our deposit. Very poor customer service in my opinion. I would not recommend staying here unless you are certain your plans won't change.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Good location, just few steps away from historical Pienza town, very convenient. Our room is clean and quiet. Very basic breakfast but acceptable. There is Coop supermarket nearby. We are happy staying here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Fell in love with this place the moment we stepped in- a very neat spacious and quiet little cottage. 5 minutes walk to the city of Pienza. very quaint and homey. We were driving in from Assisi and its just a nice place to stay before our hectic trip to Florence and Munich.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple