“Tuscany in Winter”

Ristorante Adriano
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2016

We went to the Adriano on a recommendation from a local who owned a self serve laundromat. What a find, authentic Italian cuisine and service the best seen in a long while. We had two courses- antipasto and a traditional spaghetti followed by a secondi of grilled local rabbit and the beef with rosemary and garlic. The beef was rare and melted in the mouth. Generous portions of bread and focaccia as accompaniments and a bottle of white San Gregorio. Only tourists in attendance we were treated no differently to the regulars. Great feel to this place and to be recommended .

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Seriously. I ate the best pasta i had ever eaten. Try the bacon fat noodle. It is amazing. I guess you can try any pasta because it hand made and amazing. I cant tell how good it is but please try it. You wont be dissapointed

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

While searching for a specific, small winery in Vinci, we found ourselves at the lunch hour and the winery was closed. We opened Trip Advisor and found that Ristorante Andriano was only 12 minutes away, so we decided to give them a try.

My wife and I were delighted by their service and wonderful veal and pasta. We shared a pasta special with fungi. My wife had veal in lemon sauce and I had veal in white wine sauce. Both were outstanding!

Their specialty is bistecca, and we saw many plates served to happy local diners. Perhaps on our visit.

It's a great restaurant for special occasions. Their prices are high by local standards, but well worth it for their quality and service!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

We loved eating here. Although the price is steap, you get value for money. We went here with our two teenage daughters, picky eaters, but they loved it.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Perfect service, with a perfect view and perfect food. It was an ideal night out. Highly recommend the 'tagliata'. I never had such a delicious meal with grilled meat. For Italian standards the restaurant might be a bit expensive, but I think it is certainly worth it. Enjoy!