1,280 results
All reviews jules restaurant trim castle bailey bar lovely hotel third floor family wedding from start to finish wedding reception next morning food was amazing would highly recommend this hotel bar food lovely view stayed here for one night spacious room main course a lovely stay
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, and both nights were great. The breakfast was very delicious and filling which is exactly what we wanted. The dinner was not as good as the breakfast but still very nice. The rooms were extremely clean and the staff were more than accommodating. Only criticism would be that one the last night there was a wedding on which mean on the third floor we could still hear the music blaring, this was slightly irritating.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 21elle21
TrimCastlehotel, General Manager at Trim Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trim castle Hotel on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us thank you for your description of the view and comfort of your room.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and I hope that you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon in Trim.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I have just Got my feet back to Earth after spending 10 whirl Wind days in Ireland, resulting in my wedding day in Trim Castle.

You hear of people walking into a place and getting that feeling "oh my god This is the place, it's here we have to get married" well I Got that feeling as soon as I Walked in the door back in 2015.

My now wife is Danish and for her it was the perfect setting. Typical Irish! Grey skies, green fields, and the backdrop of Trim Castle. We brought 40 guests over from Denmark and they Got the same feeling.

The staff are top notch, from reception to bar staff to the people looking after you in the build up to the Big day and also the Big day itself. Trust me when I say, everything is in place on the day so the main people in question Can sit back and enjoy the day.

A day of course no-one forgets, made even better by the staff of Trim Castle Hotel. I Can not say enough about This place, just like when you pop the question, do not Think about it, just do it, get married here.

Thank you Michael, Sinead, Laura, Yvonne, Claire and all the other staff who made the 26th of March a day/night I Will never forget.

På gensyn!
Simon and Mia

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daddycool34

Dear Simon & Mia,

Thank you very much for choosing to have your special day in Trim Castle Hotel, we were delighted to welcome you and all your guests to the Hotel. I'm delighted with all your amazing comments; your feedback is greatly appreciated. It's great to hear that everything went so well for your big day and that you were so pleased with the members of staff here. Excellent customer service is so important to us here so I’m glad that you were impressed. I'll be sure to pass on all your lovely comments to the staff here and on behalf of everyone I'd like to say big congratulations on your recent nuptials and wish both of you all the best in your future together.

Thanks again for the wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it. And we hope you get the chance to visit us again soon at Trim Castle Hotel.

Patrick & All of the Team at Trim Castle Hotel

Reviewed 3 April 2016

This is a modern clean hotel in a nice town... Trim castle tour is good and the views of the castle from the hotel add to the experience... Food good and a nice steak house a few steps over the road... Found it to be very reasonably priced for an overnight stay... We will return.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Aaron_C
TrimCastlehotel, Manager at Trim Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trim Castle Hotel on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and in Trim.

Thank you for all of your nice comments on the hotel.

We hope that you will have an opportunity to return to Trim to visit us again.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

The food in the bar of Trim Castle Hotel is lovely. Good value and good quality. I am a regular visitor and I would highly recommend it . The staff are very friendly and overall the hotel is lovely too.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mareemalone2210

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to the Bailey Bar @ Trim Castle Hotel on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your Dinner in the hotel.

We hope that you will have an opportunity to return to us soon.

Patrick Reiilly

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night for my birthday. The hotel is beautiful. The food was amazing and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Theres a beautiful Kilkenny gift shop attached which is heaven.
We stayed in a standard double with a view of the castle. Its was the nicest view ive ever had.
I have no complaints. Would definitely recommend it.
The only small teeny weeny gripe I had was that residents have to pay for parking. Its only 3e overnight but I do think this should be complimentary.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ninacherri
TrimCastlehotel, General Manager at Trim Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and I hope that you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon here at Trim Castle Hotel.