“Trim Castle eat your heart out!”

Khan Spices Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Trim
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed in Trim Castle Hotel (oh Dear) and found this indian restaurant on our first night. I had the best tasting chicken Jeera curry as a chefs special and I can truly say I would travel back again from Co Kerry to Trim just to have this curry again. We went again the second night after pretending to try and find somewhere different,lovely atmosphere, excellent service and staff. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I am from Birmingham and have the bonus of eating at the famous Ladypool Road Indian Restaurants. This restaurant can stand on its own worth. Loved it.

1  Thank currantm

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived into the restaurant and we're greeted and seated immediately. We got a lovey surprise when we saw the interior of the restaurant...as it appeared small from the outside...looks can definitely be deceiving,in a good way in this instance. While the place was quiet (given it was 8pm when we arrived) the restaurant was busy with take away...which is always a good sign. Both our starters and main courses were delicious and I would highly recommend the lemon rice as an accompaniment to your mains. Overall service was brilliant,friendly and efficient.

If in trim and you love a good curry this restaurant is the place to go.

1  Thank IrelandRed27
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

As been a successful food critic for many years in Food business i have always tasted wonderful flavors from Around the World and have experience of Top Asian/Indian cuisine, Khan Indian food is a beautiful restaurant the staff are very helpful and when picking the right dish they give the best advice , for starters we had a mix grill very nice flavored dish main course i had chicken achari with garlic nan bread also very good, the restaurant inside is very family and cozy. The Owner Mr Nasir is a Gentleman very helpful. Thank you for lovely meal.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Our B&B host recommended Khan Spices and it did not disappoint. The food was absolutely delicious!! The service was fantastic as well. We would certainly stop in here again!

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank Lindsay S
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We're still in the restaurant, having eaten food I've NEVER seen in a curry house before: crab claws! Unfortunately the portion was very large so I'm having to doggy-bag my chicken pasanda and lemon rice with peshwari naan!! Ah well, I'll have my favourite breakfast - reheated curry!!

Date of visit: February 2018