Oceanida Bay
  • Pool
Samaina Hotel(Pythagorion)
Hotel Remezzo(Pythagorion)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very good money value, lovely place and a very nice island. All the hotel staff were very polite and friendly and the food was excellent!! The rooms, even through I thought they looked old, they were amazingly modern and fully equiped of everything someone wants nowadays for his holidays. All for all, I highly recommend it!!!

2  Thank chrissadicas
Reviewed 18 June 2014

One week at Oceanida Bay was the proof that we made the perfect choice for our holidays. The place was excellent...the view from our room also. We loved the breakfast...everything was delicious. The staff always very friendly and happy to help us. We loved our sunbathing at the pool with a cold coffee as a company. We enjoy our meals at the restaurant...all made with love. For sure one of our best stays in Greece. We highly recommend to everybody. Thanks guys for everything....

1  Thank thrasivoulos p
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went with my girlfriend to this lovely hotel in Samos at the beginning of June and we had a wonderful time.I have to say that I didn't expect such a friendly staff and so helpful!Because the weather wasn't amazing then ,the pool was lovely and clean,also the food was tasty,the room we had was clean and the prices overall quite reasonable!So Samos and Oceanida Bay Hotel is a must!!

1  Thank Alexandros C
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Last week we were in Samos island for ous summer holidays and especially at Oceanida Bay....We loved this hotel...excellent service...great breakfast...and clean rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful...nice view and the pool was like the sea...We will come again...thanks for everything...!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Beautiful scenery,friendly stuff,very clean hotel,nice food and reasonable prices.My room was cleaned everyday and I was very pleased to see that I had air conditioner,fridge,big cupboards and access to internet.The manager was very friendly and kept reminding me for the free busses that ran daily to Pythagorion.I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo