All reviews greek night steep hill amazing views pool bar self catering air con free lift walked down greek dancing private area bbq night plenty of sunbeds taxis are cheap walk up hard work friends wedding beautiful resort
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant there's no other word to explain this result I am not the one who leaves reviews on TripAdvisor but I had to on this occasion me and my wife had seven days there and to be completely honest we should have stayed longer every member of staff are so so helpful and they always served you with the most biggest smile ever and it was absolutely genuine from Their Hearts.
I never leave tips but every time I went to the bar I had to leave a tip my conscious would not allow me not to the hotel itself was absolutely brilliant the views are to die for as soon as we got back to England the very same day I tried to book the holiday again I'm a Believer of not going to the same place twice as I want to see the world but this place you would have to visit twice.. Lassie itself is a nice quiet place you have to go to the Taverna which is around 4 shops down from the supermarket with the red signs... the food was to die for and the prices was unbelievable... please anyone who wants to visit this resort just book it you will not be disappointed... thank you sia and costa.. I forgot to mention you have to do the barbecue Cruise via Thomas Cook.. if you do not do this while in Kefalonia you will be mad and be kicking yourself what A Day to Remember... Maria thanks for the Education it is a plastic cup not a plastic glass...lol god bless you all

1  Thank kindajutlay
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We are actually still here this is our 3rd visit to this amazing place received a lovely welcome from Maria as she remembered us from over 2yrs ago got the biggest hug even the bar staff remembered which all adds to the warm and friendly atmosphere you receive highly recommend to anyone and everyone never want to go home we feel we are already home keep up the amazing work guys WELL DONE

2  Thank Ann S
Reviewed 28 August 2017

To be 800-meters up on a hill side and to then have some off the best views looking out at the Ionian Sea which has a beautiful blue colour. The Sun in the morning will come up from over the top off the hill (around 7-am to 8-am depends on time off year of visit) and sets around 8:30 to 9:00 pm, the sun goes down behind the hills that overlook Lixouri with a wonderful bright red glow.
The staff at Dionysos are all so friendly and very helpfully, the food at the Pool Bar is wonderfully served by Costar and Sia, and in the evening there are meals cooked by one off the two cooks and served by John.
The bar in the evening has Thoe serving with Costar helping do the drinks.
Then not forgetting all the cleaners who help keep the grounds (paths) and all the rooms spotless everyday, there's also the Gardner who's there everyday turning on the sprinklers and cutting back the hedges; also the grounds man who's on site everyday cleaning the 3-pools.
All in all, all the staff are excellent.
As for LASSI it's self, there's lot's of restaurants down on the main road (Lassi Road) everyone has there favourite, so try different one's.
So here we go again; The Hill, easy to walk down but in the Sun coming up it is a sweat, so get a Taxi from the bottom 5-Euros,
This is the 4th time we have been in 3-years, so if you can't make it Keffallonia, then you will never know how good this place is.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAVID A
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Dionysos Village Resort for a week and it was honestly amazing. I could not fault the resort at all. When we first arrived the room was excellent, it was spacious and modern and throughout the whole holiday it was very well-kept and cleaned everyday.
Around the pool area there's always sun beds available. Sitting around the pool is very relaxing and you can always pop to the bar for snacks and drinks.
Every single member of staff are all so welcoming. Especially Sia, who greeted us with a smile every time she saw us. Also, Kostas is very friendly (and makes the best club sandwiches). Nothing's too much trouble for him whilst he made us special cocktails and always made time to have a lovely chat with us. Yannis too, who served us our meal at the restaurant one evening was very helpful and gave us lots of information about the island.
Mentioning the hill. It isn't bad walking down but at Mina's supermarket at the bottom of the hill if you spend €20, they will give you a ride back up to your apartment.
Or a taxi is €5 but the hill is worth it for the amazing views.
We can't wait to go back next year!
Raphael, Sue & Chloe.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank yankeecandle67
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The positives: Great pool, stunning views, sunbeds available all the time, peaceful and relaxing, rooms were clean.

The negatives: The resort is on a very steep hill and unless you're reasonably fit you will need a taxi. The hotel is very quiet there are no activities during day and night entertainment was non existant.

We came for a short relaxing break so this was perfect for us. However, there was very little going on and can see why some people thought it was boring . Lassi is very quiet and far from the lively resort is was described as. We tackled the hill several times but it is a challenge. The hotel would do well putting on a shuttle service as this was a complaint we heard from other people. Beware taxi drivers ripping you off. The island is stunning and the resort offers great views.

1  Thank happy_travellers142