“Wonderful holiday home , wish I was there now.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lorrainel...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful holiday home , wish I was there now.”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Lovely holiday home near to stunning Stavros beach. Two shops nearby, ideal for self catering, Bus stop to Chania 2.60 euro.
The owner, Leuka, is a kind and welcoming hostess, nothing is too much trouble.
Leuka provides many essentials, Olive oil, salt, pepper, tea , coffee , sugar, oranges shampoo, washing powder and many more items
We ate at Irenie's taverna and Malika's Beach Hut.
We walked to Ag Trianda Monastery, well worth a visit.
Stavros is a beautiful place for a holiday. I have been on holiday to Stavros many times and will rent this holiday home the next time I visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Apr 2017
Thank you very much. I really enjoyed talking with you. I feel very lucky that I met you. I wish you the best. I hope to see you again.
Lefki
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing