“Best breakie of my Holiday ”

Manto Breakfast Buffet Cafe
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Palaiochora
Price range: USD 1 - USD 9
Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast & Brunch buffet in Paleochora?Yes! Why? Because on our holodays we don't want to wake up at an alarm clock for fear breakfast time might be over. We decided to offer our guests and visitors the luxury of Brunch(an abb for breakfast and lunch) Where will you find us? At Snack Bar Cafe of "Manto Studios" We are open every day(8:00-13:00 & from May 1st 2017(8:00-16:00)for anyone whising to taste our homade dishes. **We can fend for groups upon request beyond our daily opening hours. Our rich buffet includes sweet and savory specialities made of freshly chosen Cretan ingredients,only with 7,50 euros per person. For the rest of the day you can enjoy your coffee or your drink. Suggested:Salades with house wine or draft beer.
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Just all the traditionnal and international cuisine you want for à breakfast thé only thi G I was missing was time to stay longer !

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I normally don't post pictures with my review but when entering this restaurant to see the buffet it was jaw dropping amazing! Savory or sweet I think we tried just about everything and it tasted super delicous. In little words the most amazing buffet I have EVER seen and tasted. (And I've had the pleasure of some 5 star hotel buffets) This is 5 star + + +

1  Thank Ebabeleba
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has the best breakfast / brunch in the city of Palaiochora. The selection is amazing and the service is really professional. Highly recommended !!!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Best breakfast buffet in town. By far.

The only downside was that we couldn't stay as long as we would have liked because the air isn't moving at the terrace at all, which makes me feel nauseous. There is one big fan but it only helps one table.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank salmiakkirae
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The food is quite good, and the cool thing about the morning buffet is that you can taste whatever strange pie that you never dared to order at a regular restaurant.
We went today at noon. I was quite hungry, but tasted about 50% of what was on offer, probably less: the choice is really vast.
Nice & friendly waiters, pleasant atmosphere.