See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Good location, it is central but also far enough from the more crowded parts of the town. Staff is very friendly. The price is also good. I had a nice room with a balcony looking at a lemon tree. I loved it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank solotraveller2020
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with my son in june 2016.Friendly welcome Room was good great free wifi and air con.nice little touches of sweets in a bowl and even small bottle of Raki.nice little balcony.shower could do with a curtain but thats only negative.Good value hotel.Roger Clarke Harrogate june 2016.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank big_rog1
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We have stayed here twice this year and once last year. The facilities and cleanliness have been consistently good and the staff very friendly and obliging. There is everything you need here for a comfortable stay in this beautiful town. It is very close to both beaches and the town centre and the atmospheric open air cinema is right opposite. We didn't try the breakfast but only because we are late risers!! Highly recommended.
Stella, Devon - October 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Good location, near to the centre and to the sandy west beach, quiet place.
Clean, spatious room with balcony, some problems with the door lock; hotel staff was professional and kind. They gave us maps and informaton.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2014

As a seasoned traveller on the Cretan roads and seas I have stayed in many places. Most rooms are adequate especially if you stay for just 1 night. Here I found the rooms just that little bit more spacious. Also the sweets en raki provided complimentary in the room was a great touch I thought. Rooms were very clean and bright. There was a lovely red phone in the room but I resisted to phone Obama from there....

Room Tip: Choose a bathroom with window otherwise it stays very damp
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends