All reviews our honeymoon private beach small hotel private sauna amazing shower person jacuzzi large balcony special thanks minute walk hotel room flat screen sun loungers each morning hot tub boat trip luxury split
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights.
Firstly my room is/was amazing. I don't mind saying, it was bigger than my flat at home. Huge huge bed, big bathroom with a Jacuzzi, a shower head as big as a dinner plate and a 40 inch TV in there too. Wow!!. Yep, suffice to say I was a little blow away by the sheer magnificence of it. All be it small, the gym is properly kitted out with all the latest gadgets and machines.
One of the nicest things about the place were the staff. One girl (Maja) in particular who was more than happy to recommend places to eat in Split and also, god bless her, made me a flat white (coffee). It doesn't sound much. But when it's not on the menu and I had to explain to her how to make it, she was more than willing to give it a go to put a smile on my chops.

To help other travellers - the hotel is about a 20min drive to Split. Or you can take the bus that leaves every half hour just outside the hotel. The bus journey is a little longer of course at around 30-40mins. But at the cost of 16kuna it's a steal.
I have a feeling that this hotel is overlooked when people look for places in and around Split. But don't let that little journey put you off because you'll be so glad you didn't when you stay here.
It's definitely a 4 star hotel pushing for 5. One of the best hotels I've stayed in.
The only slight negative if there could be one. Because I love my food and I love my breakfasts. I would have much preferred to have a buffet rather than order things off the menu. I sort of get the hotels reasonings for it. But I like controlling my own portion size.

So thanks for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 187dunc
Damianii, Director of Sales at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear Duncan B,

Thank You so much for this detailed review, which will be of much help to all the other guests.
First of all, we are so glad You liked all the amenities in and around the hotel, which are there to make our guests' stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The thing that stands out in Your review is definitely reading Your kind words about our hardworking staff, with special accent set on Maja's kindness and eagerness to help. She was extremely happy to read this review, especially when she found out You liked the restaurants in Split she recommended.
Regarding the breakfast, we try to enable that each one of our guests experiences royal breakfast by ordering anything from the menu, and in quantities evrybody finds big enough. If you decide for another stay here, we will definitely balance Your portion sizes to best fit Your preferences.
Finally, it is very kind of You to have recommended Hotel Damianii to other potential guests and we certainly hope to welcome You again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here last summer! My boyfriend proposed to me, and the staff made this evening perfect for us! They arranged beautiful live music and decorated our suite with roses and candles. The food and the service at this hotel were excellent, we will definately come back here soon!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Damianii, Director of Sales at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Anette M,

Thank You so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

We are so proud to have been a part of Your special occasion and would like to congratulate once more on Your engagement.
It makes us happy to hear You were satisfied with all the preparation work we've done and we certainly hope this stay at romantic Hotel Damianii will remain in Your memory forever.
Many thanks on the compliments regarding the food and especially the service, things we put a lot of effort into.
We would definitely love to welcome You back and make Your next stay even more perfect.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Stayed at this little gem in July. The interior of the rooms is absolutly breathtaking. I have never been in such a beautiful Hotelroom before and i travel a lot. Its definatly worth taking one of the more expensive suites since you have a very nice view over the pool, the adria and the islands infront, plus you can enjoy all of it sitting in your private Jacuzzi. The Food at the restaurant is deliciouse even for vegetarians like me. The Service is good and the location is not bad at all. You can walk to the city of Omis in like 10 min or you drive with your car to the neighbouring cities. But technically you have everything at the Hotel, even a really good equipped gym, which is surprising because most hotel gyms are terrible.

Room tip: luxury suite, deluxe suite
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cecillia H
Damianii, Front Office Manager at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear Cecilia H,

Thank You for writing a detailed review about Your stay in Hotel Damianii.
As You mentioned, each one of our 12 rooms is beautifully designed as well as extremely spacious and Hotel in general is equipped with state-of-the-art features, so one doesn't even want to leave it. Luxury Suites You were referring to, have a jacuzzi on the terrace, beside the one in the bathroom. Our culinary team highly appreciates Your feedback on the quality of food, since they prepare it from handpicked local eco ingredients.
We are glad to hear You enjoyed the pleasant walk into nearby Omis, which as a former pirate nest has lot to offer.
Should You decide for another visit, we would make sure You experience some of numerous activities in the area in order to make Your next stay even more memorable!

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed for two days and wished to stay for at least another night. Next time, we definitly will book them a bit longer. Everything was great, from service to the general feeling of the place. The hydromassaging thub in the Room is worth every penny spent.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Damianii, Front Office Manager at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear buba1990,

Thank You for the effort of writing a review about Your recent stay in Hotel Damianii.
It is a real pleasure to hear You regret not being able to spend few more days in our hotel, wish that best shows how satisfied You were with the overall experience.
The welcoming atmosphere and the feeling of relaxation is just what we aspire to accomplish with each guest.
Original jacuzzi hydromassage tub, at least one of which can be found in each room, provides an unforgettable memory and we are glad You enjoyed it so much.
We would love to welcome You again in our hotel!

Hotel Damianii

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We spent a week here as part of our honeymoon, and it was wonderful! The room was superb (and had a smart television!); the bathroom was beautifully-equipped and huge; and the large terrace was wonderful for private sunbathing. The breakfast was delicious, with great choice, and all cooked food was made fresh to order. Dinner in the restaurant was great. The prices were so reasonable - we paid £400 for 5 dinners each, two bottles of champagne and plenty of drinks in-between. We rarely felt the need to leave the premises.
By far the best thing about the hotel, though, is the staff: I simply couldn't praise them highly enough. They were incredibly friendly, attentive and professional, and made us feel as if nothing was too much trouble - I can only say that they really looked after us: we lacked nothing. They were second-to-none.
We moved on to a really highly highly-rated hotel in Dubrovnik and felt homesick for the Damianii! I have never felt so relaxed and looked-after. Having stayed in a lot of hotels, this is the first one I've ever felt compelled to review; I haven't felt so strongly about a hotel before! The reception even sent to Northern Ireland a few things I left in the room. This place is a jewel - I can't recommend it highly enough and desperately want to return! I simply don't understand why it isn't 5-star: our next hotel cost twice as much and was half as good.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Caroline M
Damianii, Front Office Manager at Hotel Damianii & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Dear Caroline M,

Thank You for deciding to write a detailed review of Your holiday in Hotel Damianii.
Your wonderful review simply left us speechless and we can't thank You enough for Your praises.
It is nice to hear You simply loved spending time on hotel premises without missing a thing, as well as You felt like getting excellent value for money.
We are glad our staff went above and beyond to make Your stay here unforgettable, they find pleasure in seeing smiles on our guests' faces.
It fills us with pride to read You would give us a fifth star, however it is the positive memory of the stay in Hotel Damianii that we strive to achieve and what keeps us going.
We look forward to welcoming You next year as well!!

Hotel Damianii