Balneo Complex & Spa Aquatonik
SPA Hotel Enira(Velingrad)
Priceline
All reviewstv channelssteam bathbodypoolfacilitiesmountainsspabulgaria
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

One feels like at home in this pleasant spa hotel with excellent akvatonic and spa facilities. The mineral water pools are wonderful. The rooms are comfortable and nice. The cuisine is diverse and delicious. The nature is beautiful - by the carst lake Kleptuza and the pine forests of the Rodopes mountains.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VPetrov
Reviewed 29 November 2016

I booked a double room directly with the hotel - 148 BGN/night.
Initially I wanted to book a single night, but I was told that over the weekend I could only book a minimum of 2 nights!
The parking was free, but I took practically the last place available.
First bad surprise: I have lower back problem and my double room had two single beds put together with OVERMATRESS... I went back to query the receptionist - she told me that all double rooms were like this. Imagine - supposedly 5 star hotel doesn't have a single double room with a queen/king size bed! I was offered an extra overmatress...
The room:
- both matresses were old, cheap and worn.
- step up bathroom and balcony (at least 5 cm) - looking for a broken toe or tripping at night?!
- tiny wardrobe - barely enough for two coats.
- with 2 overnight bags open the room already looked and WAS crowded!
- there was an unpleasant smell in the room - probably from smoking or/and flooding.
- balcony was tiny - we could hardly sit together outside without crossing legs.
- LED TV was tiny - probably 21".
- wifi was barely acceptable for speed,
The bathroom:
- had everything but on the cheap side.
- bathrobe hooks were over the toilet roll holder - imagine if bathrobes are wet...
The swimming pool:
- too small for the size of the hotel!
- no separate kids area.
- the only hot water was in a small jacuzzi that could take only 5 pax.
- the noise from children was complimented by loud pop music.
- pool disinfectant was cheap and chlorine based.
The Spa:
- we did not bother visiting as we left after the first night
RESTAURANT: 9/10
ONLY GOOD THING!
We don't like buffet meals so we took a la carte.
The first waiter (a girl) was totally unqualified - she brought us two different menus (one was old and invalid), she supported the neck of the wine bottle on the edge of our glasses!!! But eventually still managed to spill some wine on the tablecloth...
We had another waiter (a man) very competent and friendly who took our order.
The taste and presentation of our food was shockingly good and out of place for this hotel!
I felt obliged to compliment the chef with a drink - I offered him a bourbon.
ANOTHER EXCELLENT SURPRISE:
The chef send us his special dessert - baked caramelized pumpkin with creme caramel, with unbelievable presentation and taste - see for yourselves!
I will never ever stay at this place again, but for the restaurant - I'LL BE BACK!!!

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel at all costs but the restaurant comes highly recommended!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Iordan K
Reviewed 7 October 2016

First, the room was mixed up. We got a lower level room and not what we reserved. Going to reception, they showed us another room, so ok that was fixed. One of the ladies at the reception seemed genuinely nice, the rest had an attitude.

Food - average quality. Sorry but this is not a 5 star hotel breakfast. Oily pancakes and waffles. And coffee is a JOKE!!! Horrible! And trust me, I am not exaggerating. I had a better breakfast in 3 star hotels in Germany. Dinner was a buffet and it was ok. It's just that the system is not very clear. For example, we didn't know how we can get drinks, should we pay for them immediately or not...We managed to solve that ourselves, so all good. However, we also didn't know if we should register somewhere before having dinner or we can just go and do everything at check-out.

Rooms are ok. But that's all they are. There was a nail polish on our bathtub, the curtains are unironed and with holes, the beds...also ridiculous for a 5 star hotel. Not sure who gave this hotel 5 stars...

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is super - one of the best hotels, i've stayed in.
It really doesn't look like a 5-stars hotel, especially the lobby bar. But everything else is fine.
The food is fantastic - the only all-inclusive-restaurant with so great food.
The pool and the SPA center are great too - clean, interesting, you can really relax in a great way. The massages are awsome. Me and my mother tried different massages everyday and we were really happy everytime. And the prices are surprisingly law!
The rooms are not very big, but enough. We stayed in a three-rooms apartment. There was everything we needed. The two bedrooms are pritty fine. The living room was smaller, but actually enough.
The stuff is great too.
Everywhere is clean.
I recommend the hotel to all my friends.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We arrived to this hotel via a package from Israel, that included HB with 2 treatments a day. The hotel stands for a 4 star standard (to my opinion). We do not speak bulgarian nor russian, so the communication maybe a little problematic, but it is supported by the patience and the nice people. The reception girls are good english speakers so they helped us everytime we needed something. The rooms are good and the stuff in them is updated and working. Very clean, and spa cloaks being changed everyday. Spa saunas, ice room and relax room well mantained and execellent. Pool with many water jets include an outside pool. Very good. Excellent and diversified breakfast. Very good and diversified dinner. The only minus during the dinner is that hot dishes are prepared all of them together at the begining and they were cold. I solved this problem very easy: put the portion at a plate, and ask the kitchen to heat it for me.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family