All reviewsowners were extremely helpfulwellness areasonjacapellahikingsaunavalley
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for one night and both owners were extremely helpful, nice and welcoming. So were the staff. The rooms are very confortable and the food very nice. All in all very good experience and would return there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My wife and I spent 12 days at Capella in July opting for the half board plan which includes a big buffet breakfast, late afternoon snack and delightful dinner. You will not go hungry. Our room was a haven of luxury after a long day of hiking. The owners were extremely helpful and always available for questions about the valley or other matters. They and their friendly staff made us feel at home throughout our stay. We will return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Very beautiful hotel. Fantastic room with fireplace, and very warm. Good spa, with 2 kind of sauna and hammam. The restaurant is very good location and food is fantastic. The owners are very kindly and friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Amazing stay. Awesome hotel. Great owners. Delicious food.
We have been there in January 2017, with a group of 14. We had an amazing time. I am glad we have found this hotel. Very clean and neat. Such a good food. Convenient location. Free busses that take you to the slopes and free wifi.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2016

What a gem! I have been visiting Neustift since 1999, but always in winter; it was my first time in the summer. Spent 4 nights at Capella Hotel and I simply loved it. Amazing hospitality of the family who runs the place and their staff. Spacious, well-quipped and impeccably clean rooms. Great wellness area, with Finnish sauna, Turkish bad, an infrared room and many other facilities. Breakfasts were among the best I have experienced in Stubai. Two things to bear in mind: 1. the hotel is located approx. 2km from the center of Neusift; 2. their WiFi is working... sometimes. But the latter was an advantage, as I could forget about my work and simply go trekking ;)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo