1,166 results
All reviews pancakes sabor tico costa rica the owner wooden furniture fruit soccer field great place to stay cloud forest every morning breakfast was delicious downtown santa elena thin walls hanging bridges laundry service stayed here for two nights monte verde
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights when we visited Monteverde this August! It was extremely neat and beautiful decorated. We loved the location of this lodge, the people who took care of this lodge and the tasty breakfast each morning. I would recommend this lodge to all my friends and family planning to visit Monteverde.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming family hotel with nice bedrooms , walking distance from the main streets of santa Helena. Owners are very friendly, doing everything to make your stay enjoyable, helping to book activities and organize your stay. Nice breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

This small hotel has the most amazing staff and grounds! It's an easy walk into town and they suggested amazing places to eat at. Everyone was so helpful and Jose is a gem! The rooms are very clean, but noise does travel between rooms. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This was a great hotel: super-clean, staffed with friendly, helpful people, and easy to find. Awesome location within short walking distance of the downtown area; great breakfast and delicious homemade jam for your toast; tour booking available; great recommendations offered for things to do when we checked in; good free wifi. Wish we would have had more time here. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Room was typical, a little dim and extremely, incredibly thin walls. My daughter was next door and I could hear her talking like she was in the room. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the hotel was in a good location. As far as the service, you feel totally at home and welcome in this lodge. The service was awesome and I sincerely hated leaving such a comfortable location. You can easily walk to the center of town although the hills and thin air will tax your heart! Overall, I would stay again.

Room Tip: There are areas where you have two rooms and an enclosed shared balcony so a family can visit and have a central area to meet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family